no restriction

This makes perfect sense. (And I'm sorry to hear that you're struggling so much with finding the optimal fill for yourself. I would not have guessed that you were having so many problems.)

See, that's where we differ. I don't see it as having ANY problem and you see it as having "so many problems".

I hope you find what you're looking for.

• 3 weeks later...
See, that's where we differ. I don't see it as having ANY problem and you see it as having "so many problems".

I must admit you've done a truly exceptional job adjusting to all the variances you've experienced. I get the impression that you believe that your experience is normal. Is that right?

I must admit you've done a truly exceptional job adjusting to all the variances you've experienced. I get the impression that you believe that your experience is normal. Is that right?

Obviously I can only go by what I read and obviously not everyone who has a band is willing to write about it. But yes, I do believe my experiences are normal. I've read about VERY few people who hit the sweet spot on the first fill and keep that fill amount as their sweet spot during their weight loss process.

When talking to the Fill Centers USA PA when she did my last fill (which thankfully, seems to have "kicked in" for now), she had just come from a lapband seminar and said that VG bands tend to take more fills to reach the sweet spot as well as many people experiencing more restriction from a day to 2 weeks after a fill.