24 hours and counting...

I fly out of FL tommorrow at 7am. I am very, very nervous. Not sure what to expect. I am excited though, My brother will be traveling with me. We are scheduled for surgury on Tuesday August 21st. Any advise? I'm looking for the good the bad AND the ugly!

Thanks,

Nimits :unsure:

I fly out of FL tommorrow at 7am. I am very, very nervous. Not sure what to expect. I am excited though, My brother will be traveling with me. We are scheduled for surgury on Tuesday August 21st. Any advise? I'm looking for the good the bad AND the ugly!

Thanks,

"WE"? HOW COOL IS THAT!!!

YOU'LL DO GREAT, RELAX :)

Thanks,

Hi Nimits! I feel for you and understand your apprehension...I am scheduled for September 24th surgery and experiencing alot of nervousness as the date approaches. But, also my conviction gets stronger each day that I am doing a good thing for myself and my health. I can't give you any words of wisdom as my day is coming, but I can wish you a fast recovery and my support.

(What a wonderful brother you must have!) Smiles, newpenny