Zoom Whitening

Kim2BSlim

Does anyone know how much this costs for your teeth at the OCC? Thanks!

I called about it today and it's $250 but you should have gotten a 30 percent off coupon which would make it $175. She said it takes 1.5 hours and you can make an appointment for the day after your surgery she said. It's really expensive here in the states so I think that proce is worth it!! Hope that helps.

I think I am going to get a lot of dental work done while I am there too. When I took a loan out for this surgery, I also took one out for my dental work. So this might mean money in my pocket from the cost difference!!

The last time I was there, I think the list price was $300 but they were running a special for $250. Does anyone know what the going price for this is in the US?

Wow! I think I am for sure gonna do that too. If I am gonna be skinny I might as well have pretty white teeth! :lol:

The last time I was there, I think the list price was $300 but they were running a special for $250. Does anyone know what the going price for this is in the US?

Answering myself:

I googled it and found one site that said $500 to $1000 in the States.

Wow! Big difference for the Canadian Price. I was at a Home and Garden show a few weekends ago in Vancouver, B.C. and they were charging $150 to do it. I had asked my dentist about it a while back and it was $300.

Kim- Talk to "kissyfur" she had hers done the morning AFTER the surgery and she said that because it took so long, and the taste of the bleach made her feel really sick almost the whole day while we were shopping! She can give you all the specifics on price etc...

I had my teeth done when I went for my first fill.....my teeth were very sensitive and I had to use tylenol for about a week until the sensation went away, but my teeth came out beautiful!

Yes, I got my teeth done the day after my surgery, it was $300. WELL WORTH IT, I am a smoker, and it made a drastic change for the better, I was very satisfied with the results! That price was with my coupon they said. She did 4 Zoom treatments on me with no problems.

Yea, it upset my stomache the day we were shopping, but my my teeth felt fine, they weren't sensitive at all.

It was fun shopping with Michelle, SHE WAS SO AWESOME, she helped me find everything I was looking for. LOVE HER TO PIECES!!

Hey Michelle, that one guy that was trying to get Josh to do a shot of tequilla, the picture I got of that, it looks like it is Josh's hand getting ready to do the shot, until you look behind his neck, you can see the guy's hand holding his head, funny!

Good luck, it is worth getting it done Kimmie!

OK so yesterday when I said it would be $175 with the coupon I was "lying" I called today and scheduled my appointment for the day after my surgery and the $275 is the "sale" price....still incredibly cheaper than anywhere I've called here in Colorado! What the hell is a little belly ache for pretty teeth lol!!

OK so yesterday when I said it would be $175 with the coupon I was "lying" I called today and scheduled my appointment for the day after my surgery and the $275 is the "sale" price....still incredibly cheaper than anywhere I've called here in Colorado! What the hell is a little belly ache for pretty teeth lol!!

Hi,

So I called and asked about the price and they said it would be $250 with the coupon. My friend that is going with me called and they said it would be $250 before the coupon. Sounds like it depends on their mood. haha

• 4 weeks later...

I had my daughter's done while we got our fill and yes it is so worth it! It cost us $250 and her teeth whitened even more 2 days after which Dr. Ana said it would. Meredith is so happy and I love the results... it's so white!!! It's definitely given her a new sense of confidence... she's smiling a lot more!!!! LOL! I on the other hand have more dental work than I anticipated before I can even think about teeth whitening... I had an implant done ... yeah long story but the wrong tooth was pulled out by my local dentist here about a year and a half ago so I'm getting that tooth replaced with an actual crown implant. I'll be back in 4 months for my crown. Price...$1600. Has anyone else done an implant... I know Melody did too she is from Canada. Melody email me if you see this!

I had my daughter's done while we got our fill and yes it is so worth it! It cost us $250 and her teeth whitened even more 2 days after which Dr. Ana said it would. Meredith is so happy and I love the results... it's so white!!! It's definitely given her a new sense of confidence... she's smiling a lot more!!!! LOL! I on the other hand have more dental work than I anticipated before I can even think about teeth whitening... I had an implant done ... yeah long story but the wrong tooth was pulled out by my local dentist here about a year and a half ago so I'm getting that tooth replaced with an actual crown implant. I'll be back in 4 months for my crown. Price...$1600. Has anyone else done an implant... I know Melody did too she is from Canada. Melody email me if you see this!

My husband's had the bases for four implants done there. He goes back next month to get the crowns put on. Very satisfied with the treatment.

• 2 weeks later...
My husband's had the bases for four implants done there. He goes back next month to get the crowns put on. Very satisfied with the treatment.

Hi Snowbird! It's Hanna... can you tell me how much they charged you and who was it that did your husband's implant. I have a father in law that has lots of dental implants needed... I think about ten when he went to an Orthodontist last year. He is retired and can't afford the cost here. Also let me know how it goes with your husband's crown. I go back to but not until August.

Thanks in advance,

Hanna

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Snowbird! It's Hanna... can you tell me how much they charged you and who was it that did your husband's implant. I have a father in law that has lots of dental implants needed... I think about ten when he went to an Orthodontist last year. He is retired and can't afford the cost here. Also let me know how it goes with your husband's crown. I go back to but not until August.

Thanks in advance,

Hanna

Sorry I was slow in responding; we've been traveling.

My husband's implants were $1200 and the crowns were $400. So far they have healed well and he is hoping to get the crowns in about 3 weeks.

• 6 months later...

I had two inplants with a bridge done in NJ for $7,000. I am now waiting a few month to have another two inplants for the price of $5,600.