Clothing Exchange Discussion...

MamaMichelle

This is a great idea. I would love to participate once I begin losing weight on a regular basis. I've been stuck on a loss of 12 lbs for 2 weeks and haven't been banded that long. I'm just now finding my size 20's on the baggy side, so if I lose 5 more lbs, they'll be too big.

I'm a stay-at-home mom, so I don't have a lot of fancy stuff. My stuff is mainly casual things. If anyone has any size 14-16 casual things to part with, let me know.

Denise

I have a huge amount of size 18 and 20 slacks, nice work clothes. A lot of crisp cotton blouses in 1x. A bunch of nice knit shirts, the cotton with a touch of spandex for fit, these are 2X and 3X. I have some dress clothes. Huge amount of casual shofts in 18-20. So how does this work? You email me with speficifcs and i send it?

I have a huge amount of size 18 and 20 slacks, nice work clothes. A lot of crisp cotton blouses in 1x. A bunch of nice knit shirts, the cotton with a touch of spandex for fit, these are 2X and 3X. I have some dress clothes. Huge amount of casual shofts in 18-20. So how does this work? You email me with speficifcs and i send it?

Well, if it isn't too much trouble, you could post pics. If not, thats ok. People can just let you know what pieces they are interested in and give you their mailing info and then you mail them and they reimburse you for postage.

I am interested in anything that is like a size 24, which could be a 2x or 3x. Let me know what you have, k?

• 2 weeks later...

"I'm only down about 7 pounds, but I'm happy to give up the XLs and 14s to a happier place when I'm safely in the 10s. I'm in Phoenix (*shock*), so my clothing tends to be on the lighter side. Most of it is corporate stuff. We're going to need a Flickr or Yahoo account to post pictures in size groups! "

Phoenix-

I'd love to receive some of you stuff now that you've grown out of it! Let me know -

Thanks so much -

This is a cool idea!

Peace,

Maggie

maggie at peloquin dot com