anyone going to TJ in June

HI all,

I had surgery April 10th with Dr. Ortiz and will need my first fill and am planning for June. Is anyone else planning anything then and if so we'd love to meet up with you. Perhaps we can take the trolley or book the van and split the costs. You can email me privately at monarch1@sasktel.net.

I'm down 16.5 lbs since surgery and feel great.. I can't believe I have no more acid reflux.. life is good!!

Bernice

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Bernice,

I am going to be there on the 7th for my first fill ! I am getting picked up at the airport on the 7th by OCC. You can catch a ride with us! Not sure how that works cost part of it. I they are picking us up at 9:50 am. So just let me know.

• 2 weeks later...
gb-Congrats__Smiley.gif

You are doing fantastic! I also was banded April 10th, and will be in TJ for the week of June 12-20. We are spending our family vacation in TJ and CA so we can get the most out of the trip. I haven't book the flights yet, but it should be for arrival about 1pm or so. I'll keep you posted.

You wouldn't want to make that June 10-11th would you? I am flying out the afternoon of the 12th, so maybe I can meet you there.

I am booked for the 20th. Will be flying in and out same day. Plan to rent car at airport and drive to border. Take taxi from border to OCC and back to border. I would be happy to have anyone ride with me for the company.

Blessings!