Fill Doctors

Does anyone know a fill doctor in PA?

I am planning on going to the OCC for my first fill - but after that - i will most likely be looking in PA

Thanks

Me too.... good luck! Let me know if you find one :lb20: Darlene

Hi SRossell,

I just got on google and typed in bariatric lapband surgery in PA and many results came up. Look them over to see what is near you and then call their office to see if they will do a fill. Lots don't like to because we were banded in TJ. I did, however find one to fill me in Fl where I live and he is ok with my having had surgery in TJ. He will also do the xray which I insist one for precautionary reasons.

Best, Helen

Does anyone know a fill doctor in PA?

I am planning on going to the OCC for my first fill - but after that - i will most likely be looking in PA

Thanks

I live in Buffalo, New York and had to go to Detroit Michigan for a fill. If you find anything closer let me know.

debra

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Have you found a Fill Doctor in PA yet? I am in Wash DC area and have also been looking for a fill doc in the area. I found an internist in Frederick, MD (close to PA state line) who does fills.

I was a little leary at first because I wanted fluro and someone that was experienced but I did a little research and this doctor herself was banded in Mexico a couple years ago and she does fills in her office one day of the week for $200.

From what I have read, she is terrific! The office is set up like a country living room and it is very warm and welcoming. I have read nothing but good things about her work. I made a fill appt. for July 9 and can let you know how it goes.

Dr. Susan Brinkley

Frederick, MD

301-668-2800

Have you found a Fill Doctor in PA yet? I am in Wash DC area and have also been looking for a fill doc in the area. I found an internist in Frederick, MD (close to PA state line) who does fills.

I was a little leary at first because I wanted fluro and someone that was experienced but I did a little research and this doctor herself was banded in Mexico a couple years ago and she does fills in her office one day of the week for $200.

From what I have read, she is terrific! The office is set up like a country living room and it is very warm and welcoming. I have read nothing but good things about her work. I made a fill appt. for July 9 and can let you know how it goes.

Dr. Susan Brinkley

Frederick, MD

301-668-2800

Hello Kimmy,

I'm still looking [every day!] for a fill Doc in Pa. I take it that Dr. Brinkley doesn't use fluro? Is the $200 a total price? [some Doc's charge a first time fee, then fill fee's] Thanks!! Darlene

• 2 weeks later...

This is great news for me! I live in Detroit and can't find a Fill Doctor who will take me. I went to TJ for my 1st fill but not satisfied with the amount. Who did you see in Detroit? How much was it.