need reasonable fill in northeast florida

I need a fill in northeast florida. reasonable if possible. i am trying to avoid driving to tampa :blink::blink:

Hi, I used Darlene with Fill Centers USA. I am from south GA but drove to Atlanta for my first fill. Darlene also goes to the Fill Center in Moultrie but I was going to have to wait an extra month to see her there (she only goes once every 2 months) so I just drove to Atlanta. Not sure how soon you need a fill but she will be in Moultrie June 14th and August 9th (I think thats right). Anyway she is great and she does use fluoro. Not sure how far of a drive this is for you but I would think if you live in N. Florida it would be closer than Tampa.

I measured the distance on google maps from Orange Park to Tampa and then to Moultrie, and there is only a 14 mile difference between either one for me. Still a 3+ hour drive, unfortunately.

We would want to stay overnight to see if the fill was not too tight, so our cost would be the round trip gasoline (332 miles total x $3.80 gas=~$60) + hotel ($90) +fill (initial cost and first fill=$349.)

Total cost for the tampa trip would be ~$500 not counting meals.

Tijuana is $220 for round trip plane ticket and ~$300 for the package, counting tips = $520.

The cost differential is negligable, but the exhaustion factor is significant.

I think I will try the Tampa fillcenter this next time and then Tijuana after that. I am still very unhappy about my first fill in Tijuana, which seems to be a total waste of 500 bucks and the cost of some depression, anger, and disappointment. Maybe that is why I want to go to Tampa next time, which will be in about 2 weeks, I hope.

I have lost 2 pounds in the nearly three weeks since my fill, and I am using the ww menu, which should account for that two pounds, as I don't feel any restriction at all.

I will just have to see..

I measured the distance on google maps from Orange Park to Tampa and then to Moultrie, and there is only a 14 mile difference between either one for me. Still a 3+ hour drive, unfortunately.

We would want to stay overnight to see if the fill was not too tight, so our cost would be the round trip gasoline (332 miles total x $3.80 gas=~$60) + hotel ($90) +fill (initial cost and first fill=$349.)

Total cost for the tampa trip would be ~$500 not counting meals.

Tiajuana is $220 for round trip plane ticket and ~$300 for the package, counting tips = $520.

The cost differential is negligable, but the exhaustion factor is significant.

I think I will try the Tampa fillcenter this next time and then Tiajuana after that. I am still very unhappy about my first fill in Tiajuana, which seems to be a total waste of 500 bucks and the cost of some depression, anger, and disappointment. Maybe that is why I want to go to Tampa next time, which will be in about 2 weeks, I hope.

I have lost 2 pounds in the nearly three weeks since my fill, and I am using the ww menu, which should account for that two pounds, as I don't feel any restriction at all.

I will just have to see..

Don't forget the cost of fluoro. Darlene charges $200 for initial fluoro and $120 for additional. I am not sure but I think the Fill Center in Tampa charges for fluoro but the one in St. Petersburg does not. Don't hold me to that but it seems like I read that in a previous post.

I am going to the St Pete fill center June 4th. I think they told me the Tampa location doesn't have the fluro but I'm not sure. I read good things about both. I'm using St. Pete because Mackenzie went there so I have first hand knowledge.

Linda

I am going to the St Pete fill center June 4th. I think they told me the Tampa location doesn't have the fluro but I'm not sure. I read good things about both. I'm using St. Pete because Mackenzie went there so I have first hand knowledge.

Linda

Talked to the fillcenterusa's live talkline today, and they said that both have fluro :)

Hi, I live in clearwater Florida and I called the fillcentersusa and they set me up with a center on 66th st in St.pete. I loved this clinic ! The doctors and nurses were sooo helpful and kind. I paid 349.00 it was so worth it. I just couldn't take time off work to go to Mexico. It is so worth it to go there. First they talk to you and answer any questions you have, they show you a lapband like the one you have in "its really cool". Then they have you lay on the ex-ray table and they show you your band on tv.that was really neet to see. Then they spray this really cold stuff on your stomach to numb it and then they stick the needle in and have you sit up and drink water while they fill your band. I didn't feel a thing, not even a prick. They put 2cc in my 4cc band. You would think I would be really resricted but I'm not, just cant eat any bread and I have to shew my food good or else i get sick. They told me if at anytime i feel the band is too tight I can come in and they will take fluid out at no cost to me. I hope this info helps you. Here is the website If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Good luck, Christine Nicholsen

http://www.fillcentersusa.com

Hi, I live in clearwater Florida and I called the fillcentersusa and they set me up with a center on 66th st in St.pete. I loved this clinic ! The doctors and nurses were sooo helpful and kind. I paid 349.00 it was so worth it. I just couldn't take time off work to go to Mexico. It is so worth it to go there. First they talk to you and answer any questions you have, they show you a lapband like the one you have in "its really cool". Then they have you lay on the ex-ray table and they show you your band on tv.that was really neet to see. Then they spray this really cold stuff on your stomach to numb it and then they stick the needle in and have you sit up and drink water while they fill your band. I didn't feel a thing, not even a prick. They put 2cc in my 4cc band. You would think I would be really resricted but I'm not, just cant eat any bread and I have to shew my food good or else i get sick. They told me if at anytime i feel the band is too tight I can come in and they will take fluid out at no cost to me. I hope this info helps you. Here is the website If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Good luck, Christine Nicholsen

http://www.fillcentersusa.com

I'm so glad to hear your report. I am going to St. Pete on 6/18 and can't wait to get some restriction1

I live in St Pete as well...and will be banded on July 2nd. It makes me feel better to see other people from St Pete on here as well!! I was told by a friend that theres a great place in Largo that fills as well. If anyone needs the name or number let me know and I will do my best to get it!!!