Fillings in front teeth....

fat2nrml

Hello All!!

I was thinking about getting the Zoom whitening done while I'm at the OCC for my first fill. I have fillings in my front teeth and my dentist matched the color to my teeth. My teeth aren't extemely yellow, but I'm worried that the fillings may "stick out" after whitening. Has anyone else had the procedure with fillings? Was there a big difference in the color of the fillings and your teeth? I appreciate your feed back, thanks!! ><' Darlene

• 3 weeks later...

Hiya,

I know that when I went to my dentist for zoom they couldn't do it because I had fallen and chipped one of my front teeth years ago. I go every three or four years to have the veneer replaced but they can't colour match. That tooth would look like heck if I tried. Dunno if that helps.

Thanks Jann! I went to have my fill last week and didn't inquire about the whitening. I was afraid that it wouldn't match. My dentist was going to to it then match my fillings afterwards but he charges $500 for the whitening [which I'd have to pay for] then the cost of the fillings which would be reimbursed. He'd probably be pissed if I showed up and asked him to just fix my fillings....

• 2 months later...
Guest CaraMBA09

I was just quoted $475.00 to have a zoom done by my dentist. Then he gave me a song and dance that I would have to have my "fillings replaced if it didnt' match the zoom"

Well, OCC is going to charge me $250.00...I am going to go for it. if I have to have fillings fixed when I get back...so friggin be it...insurance can cover that.

that gleem that you see on the East Coast will be my teeth... :D

~C

Sure they can only zoom whiten you to match the color of the fillings - so if your fillings aren't BRIGHT WHITE, then don't expect your teeth will be when finished.

Hello All!!

I was thinking about getting the Zoom whitening done while I'm at the OCC for my first fill. I have fillings in my front teeth and my dentist matched the color to my teeth. My teeth aren't extemely yellow, but I'm worried that the fillings may "stick out" after whitening. Has anyone else had the procedure with fillings? Was there a big difference in the color of the fillings and your teeth? I appreciate your feed back, thanks!! ><' Darlene

• 4 weeks later...
I was just quoted $475.00 to have a zoom done by my dentist. Then he gave me a song and dance that I would have to have my "fillings replaced if it didnt' match the zoom"

Well, OCC is going to charge me $250.00...I am going to go for it. if I have to have fillings fixed when I get back...so friggin be it...insurance can cover that.

that gleem that you see on the East Coast will be my teeth... :D

~C

My dentist, very near the Grande, charged $250 for the zoom whitening ( a full hour in 15 - minute increments - most others do only 30 or 45 minutes) , matched my caps perfectly, sand aldo replaced 2 caps overnight for $250 each . my friend with me had 3 root canals plus crowns done within 24 hrs for $450 each. he also files your US insuracne for you for reimbursement if you have dental ins. The reimbursement more than covered the $250 zoom, the ways he does it.

email him at DentalCareTJ@gmail.com if you want more info.

He's very nice, gentle and gorgeous too !

Guest CaraMBA09
My dentist, very near the Grande, charged $250 for the zoom whitening ( a full hour in 15 - minute increments - most others do only 30 or 45 minutes) , matched my caps perfectly, sand aldo replaced 2 caps overnight for $250 each . my friend with me had 3 root canals plus crowns done within 24 hrs for $450 each. he also files your US insuracne for you for reimbursement if you have dental ins. The reimbursement more than covered the $250 zoom, the ways he does it.

email him at DentalCareTJ@gmail.com if you want more info.

He's very nice, gentle and gorgeous too !

Thank you !

I am heading down there in 8 days, so I will email them this weekend