First fill in chicago

So i had my first fill in chicago, and i was so impressed with the professionalism of Dr. vitello. I even meet a lady who was banded at OCC. I have a couple of questions for the experts in this group. right after i was fill, i was starving. Is this normal? Also, since the fill i feel even hungrier than before the fill, has anyone experience this? i know it takes a couple of days for the fill to kick in, but i am still concern. Also how often does the OCC recommends the fills? thank you all in advance.

So i had my first fill in chicago, and i was so impressed with the professionalism of Dr. vitello. I even meet a lady who was banded at OCC. I have a couple of questions for the experts in this group. right after i was fill, i was starving. Is this normal? Also, since the fill i feel even hungrier than before the fill, has anyone experience this? i know it takes a couple of days for the fill to kick in, but i am still concern. Also how often does the OCC recommends the fills? thank you all in advance.

You just got to play it by ear,, everyone is different,, you were probably hungery before but didn't notice it because of the anxiety with having your first fill. You now get to see if have any restriction compared to before. The OCC doesn't recommend how many fills you need or how often. Inamed say's that the average patient will require 4 to 6 fills in their first year. But,, like I said,, everyone is different. I've only had 4 in 16 months,, I've also know someone who has had only 1 fill in 2 years. Give this first fill a go and see what happens,, keep us posted on what you think as far as restriction goes.