Five Days to Bandland!!!

Here are mine.....

In this first pic, I was in my Sister-N-Law's wedding - Sept. 2007 approximately 220lbs.

wed.jpg

This next pic was taken in February 2008 (my birthday actually). I had decided to have Lap Band just the week before!! 224lbs.

002.jpg

These next two pics were taken on May 17th, exactly 2 months post-op. 194lbs.

AshleysWedding020.jpg

AshleysWedding093.jpg

Hi Ladies,

I just love seeing the before, during and after pics...we've seen Michelle, Kimmie, Evette and LisaL.....anyone else want to brag?

Here's your chance!!

Thanks Cathy

Not bragging cause I still have a lonnnnggggg way to go, but there is a slideshow link in my signature. Good luck on your surgery Cathy!!!!

Not bragging cause I still have a lonnnnggggg way to go, but there is a slideshow link in my signature. Good luck on your surgery Cathy!!!!

You have done amazing and are my hero!!

I love the pics...keep it up girl you are rocking it!

Thanks for your well wishes, I will keep everyone up to date next week...take care Cathy

Hi Cathy,

Here is something I put together to show me 2 years ago (immediately pre-banding...on the left) and now (2 yrs 3 months post-op...on the right). I've still got a little ways left to go, but you can see that this does work! Best of luck to you and Congratulations!

Kris

2yrlossforpost.jpg

Hi Cathy,

Here is something I put together to show me 2 years ago (immediately pre-banding...on the left) and now (2 yrs 3 months post-op...on the right). I've still got a little ways left to go, but you can see that this does work! Best of luck to you and Congratulations!

Kris

2yrlossforpost.jpg

WOW Kris!!! You look GREAT!!!