Aggressive fills

There's been a lot of interest from Forum members concerning aggressive fills. The big question is,, what makes an aggressive fill differ from a regular fill? And the answer is,, not much. An agressive fill is a regular fill with maybe 1 more tenth of a cc added to your regular fill. You say,, one tenth of a cc isn't that much,, but when you have reached a sweet spot,, one more tenth could turn that sweet spot to a hell spot. You have to be so careful with an aggressive fill and be constantly aware you can cause a band slip. If you have a fill and you can't sleep at night because your choking on your own spit or you have to sleep propped up with pillows,, YOUR TO TIGHT! So,, don't think an aggressive fill is the answer,, its one of those things,, some people can get away with it and alot won't. WARNING!! This is not recommended by me or anyone on the OCC staff. Aggressive fills is like playing with FIRE!

There's been a lot of interest from Forum members concerning aggressive fills. The big question is,, what makes an aggressive fill differ from a regular fill? And the answer is,, not much. An agressive fill is a regular fill with maybe 1 more tenth of a cc added to your regular fill. You say,, one tenth of a cc isn't that much,, but when you have reached a sweet spot,, one more tenth could turn that sweet spot to a hell spot. You have to be so careful with an aggressive fill and be constantly aware you can cause a band slip. If you have a fill and you can't sleep at night because your choking on your own spit or you have to sleep propped up with pillows,, YOUR TO TIGHT! So,, don't think an aggressive fill is the answer,, its one of those things,, some people can get away with it and alot won't. WARNING!! This is not recommended by me or anyone on the OCC staff. Aggressive fills is like playing with FIRE!

Thanks Doolittle, I think that needed to be said. A little at a time is the best way to go.