3rd fill progress

It has been 3 days since my 3rd fill and i dont feel that my appettite has change. I have 3.6 CC, so i am kind of worried that it might have stretch. On the other hand, I have a difficult time with some food. Also, since i have tried to implement the protein first, i get tired of eating and therefore dont finish(we went to ruby tuesday and had a kids meal grilled chicken, and couldnt finish it). SO now i am struggling with the amount of food and calories. I know that i posted this before, but now that i dont eat a whole meal, i am barely taking in 900 calories. I drink about 60-70 ounces of water per day, so i am okay in that dept.

I am wondering what do the other banders that eat very little, how do they supplement their calories?

• 2 weeks later...

I take the Centrum Chewable Adult Vitamins daily. I'm going thruogh the same thing you are. I had my 2nd fill and I'm at 2.6cc and I get full fast, so I'm not intaking the needed calories, but was told by my cousin who had bariatric surgery (removed half her stomache) that the vitamins give you what you need. I'm not so sure that's true. But I get fustrated, because I can go to wendy's and order a 5 piece nugget and only be able to eat 1 and a half. Or a salad I'm only able to have maybe 2-3 fork fulls. Like WTF, this is aggravating.

I can only have half a can of slim fast at a time. It's insane. But I know somehow I will loose.