Figured this out

julieburns

Set up an ID name...like Kittycat...and don't sign your real name when you post.

I use Kittycat or Cathy...that's as much as I have provided. I am also on Facebook with a couple of girls from the forum, if anyone wants to join me on Facebook, just let me know!

Cathy

I think you have to log out of your account (at the top, light blue/gray band of color in top area) to browse as anonymous. It doesn't keep track of which threads you've read that way... and you can't leave comments.

I saw on another thread that you have fibromyalgia??? My mom has that too (along with diabetes, sleep apnea, etc etc). She has been wondering if losing weight would help with her FM. So you'll have to keep me updated on how you are feeling so I can share that with her. :)

Set up an ID name...like Kittycat...and don't sign your real name when you post.

I use Kittycat or Cathy...that's as much as I have provided. I am also on Facebook with a couple of girls from the forum, if anyone wants to join me on Facebook, just let me know!

Cathy

I think she means she doesn't even want her screen name to be seen at the bottom of each page.

And why is this is in recipes, Julie? hahahah Too funny! :D Did you know that recipes is where most of us hang out? hahaha just kidding