For all that are willing ..please pray for my Mom today. She goes in for a biopsy today for lung cancer. We could use any prayer anybody is willing to send up. Her name is Gracie and she is 63. We are praying for a miricle. Thank you in advance. Dawn

I am praying for your Mom as well as your family. Keep us updated please.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. This is a difficult time and I wish you all the best.

I added a reply to "Are you thinking of being banded". Please read. I think it is very importand we support one another and I am so gratful for all your prayers. Dawn

For all that are willing ..please pray for my Mom today. She goes in for a biopsy today for lung cancer. We could use any prayer anybody is willing to send up. Her name is Gracie and she is 63. We are praying for a miricle. Thank you in advance. Dawn

I had your mom's name put on the prayer wall at the church. Hold good thoughts. My dad has prostrate cancer and my mom is dying of renal kidney failure and organ shut down, a long painful drawn out process. They're doing all they can. Have faith. I think I can say I understand how you feel safely.

I had your mom's name put on the prayer wall at the church. Hold good thoughts. My dad has prostrate cancer and my mom is dying of renal kidney failure and organ shut down, a long painful drawn out process. They're doing all they can. Have faith. I think I can say I understand how you feel safely.

Thank you. It is such a deep painful experience I never knew I would feel. There are no words to descibe how bad I feel. It does help knowing people are praying for me and the fact that I am not alone. I do not know how you stay so strong. I am at a complete loss. Thank you for your support and I will send a prayer up tonight for your family as well. Thanks, Dawn

Dawn, I am so sorry to hear about your mom. I will keep you and your family in my prayers. Please let us know if you need anyone to talk to we are all here to support you in anyway that you need.

Dawn,

I'm late at reaading this but I'm praying all has gone well and that a speedy recovery is on the way! Keep us updated!

Love and blessings,

Hanna

Prayers are in motion!

Hugs,

Paula