4 month progress Pics

Hey Beautiful Michelle! Wow, I love the pictures! I love how you do this visual progress report. I wish I was as savvy and had the time to do all this too but I'm doing what I can do with the web cam for my personal record. You look so fantabulous. I'm going to meet with the NW and Canadian bandsters tomorrow at noon. We'll be taking pictures and you'll get to see my black and white dress too when I post. I'm gonna try to do what you are doing. Buy a dress that's smaller to reach that goal (I'll need a zippered back style though) and then see the progress happen. It must be so rewarding to feel that you can finally zip up that zipper! I love that! Keep inspiring me/us!

I need a third fill. It's like most of the time I feel no restriction. Still feel good but need that "full" feeling. I can definitely eat more that 1/3 of what I'm originally used to before banding so I've got to get that feeling back. Overall I'm very happy that I haven't gained weight but can really get going on the weight loss. I'm getting jealous that you keep dropping the pounds!! He he he... I don't wanna be left behind!

Zulma... oh yeah... she's got restriction. She called me and then we exchanged info. via email. She definitely has restriction but has been very busy and tired .... kinda like me with little ones. I'm busy with baby showers and my backyard overhaul and slowly redecorating/reclaiming my nook since the girls have turned it into a playroom.

Hey Linda... how are you? Post some info about how you are doing. Oh and Zulma, if you are reading this... then post too how you have been doing. Okay I'm tired. I had a wonderful 4th of July cul de sac bbq ... great fireworks at my daughter's neighborhood (Charlene)... hope you all had fun and celebrated our great nation's 232nd Birthday!

hugs,

Hanna

Glad to hear you and Z are both doing well, and I saw Lisa's pics reecently so she's working the band also!!

Good luck with your get together can't wait to see the pics, if you need help call me and I can walk you through how to post them!!

P.S. When is your daughter's baby due? It's getting close right?

WOW WOW WOW is all can say. No not really, Michelle since I started thinking about this surgery I've been always reading youre post and the more I read them the easyer is was for me to schedule it. I want to thank you for all youre post and all the help you have been to the soon to be new me.

Oh my gosh Michelle! I hope I do as well as you! You look incredible after only 4 short months!!!! I'm speechless! Thanks for always posting your progress pics! I really need to start doing something like this so I can not just feel but SEE the difference! It's amazing! :D

Hey Michelle... big hugs on your progress. You are doing great, and looking mighty sexy in that dress!! Are those bikini's that I see you and Evette wearing?? You both look great! And to have one of the bandsters post YOUR pic's on HER fridge.. wow... you should be very proud of yourself. I too have bought a skirt and a pair of pants too small for me. Not as small as you did, I'm just not that brave yet, but they are a couple of sizes too small. I'm hoping to be wearing them in September. Keep up the posts, we've been missing you around here. Anita

hottie.jpg

Wow guys, I have been out of town with the hubby so coming home and seeing all of your sweet posts is so wonderful... I love that everyone here is so supportive and I feel very honored that many of you guys look up to me!!

You guys are the best!!

Seriously, your progress is amazing, Michelle! I am trying to add my own progress pics, but I can't figure out how to add an image in here! I saw the "Add Image" button, but it asked me for a URL and I'm not sure how to attach one to my jpeg file. I know there was a post about how to do this, but of course I can't find it.

Help, please! :)