Where to get optifast???

Can you buy optifast somewhere locally. After hearing you guys mention this, I thought I might consider the optifast over the herbalife. I found places online to get it, but then I obviously have to wait for it to be shipped. So I was just wondering how else I might get it. Where did you guys get it from?

Thanks bunches. I just love you guys and all your support.

Jessica

If you order it from Dr. Ortiz's site: http://obesitycontrolcenterestore.com/?pag...tegory=OPTIFAST it ships the same day (or next day if you order it after 5pm pacific time) from California and they have a map to tell you the shipping time, to Las Vegas the longest I have waited was 2 days for it to arrive. Since you are in Utah you should get it in about the same time.

Now if you are set on getting it somewhere local you can use the optifast website and they will give you a list of centers that sell it but usually it is one of those medically supervised weight loss centers that requires you to join some sort of membership plan to be able to get it. Not worth it to me!

Oh and you can also check E-bay!

If you order it from Dr. Ortiz's site: http://obesitycontrolcenterestore.com/?pag...tegory=OPTIFAST it ships the same day (or next day if you order it after 5pm pacific time) from California and they have a map to tell you the shipping time, to Las Vegas the longest I have waited was 2 days for it to arrive. Since you are in Utah you should get it in about the same time.

Now if you are set on getting it somewhere local you can use the optifast website and they will give you a list of centers that sell it but usually it is one of those medically supervised weight loss centers that requires you to join some sort of membership plan to be able to get it. Not worth it to me!

Oh and you can also check E-bay!

thanks michele, I will check it out.

There may be other shakes that taste much better than Optifast...I would do a forum poll. I hated them. The first day I gagged on it. My patient coordinator told me to add some unsweetened cocoa and put in the freezer to thicken it and I was able to get it down. I had to do 4 shakes a day, OMG! that was the longest two weeks of my life!!

There may be other shakes that taste much better than Optifast...I would do a forum poll. I hated them. The first day I gagged on it. My patient coordinator told me to add some unsweetened cocoa and put in the freezer to thicken it and I was able to get it down. I had to do 4 shakes a day, OMG! that was the longest two weeks of my life!!

Your the second person that has told me that the optifast doesn't taste good. I am currently using herbalife, which is okay. The only real complaint is that it is powder does not mix well. The taste is fine, minus the clumps in there. I used to put it in the blender with some frozen strawberries and bananas and make it like a smoothie. But I can't do that for this pre-op diet. But I think I would take some clumps over what you are describing. Thanks for your help

Jessica

Your the second person that has told me that the optifast doesn't taste good. I am currently using herbalife, which is okay. The only real complaint is that it is powder does not mix well. The taste is fine, minus the clumps in there. I used to put it in the blender with some frozen strawberries and bananas and make it like a smoothie. But I can't do that for this pre-op diet. But I think I would take some clumps over what you are describing. Thanks for your help

Jessica

I think Unjury has the best flavor, 80-100 calories depending on the flavor and 20gr protein, really good!

janet (unjury.com)

I added the sugar free Vanilla Da Vinci syrup to all of my shakes and I loved them, personally I've yet to find something I've liked better (I do use the coffee flavored slimfasts when I am on the go and need something pre-made)

Never heard of the da vinci syrup. Is this a specialty item or can I buy it at a grocery store or something. I would like to try it.

Jessica

I've tried lots of different protein shakes and I keep going back to GNC's 100% Whey Protein - they really do taste good and they have a great assortment of flavors:

Chocolate

Vanilla

Chocolate Caramel

Strawberry

Banana Creme - my favorite

Mixed Berry

Cookies and Creme

Matter of fact, tomorrow I'm going to get some more as I'm running low and I think I'm going to get the plain chocolate this time so I can mix it with the Banana Creme = ummmmmm Chocolate dipped bananas!

Yummy!!!!

I found that Opti-fast doesn't taste great at all for the first week.. and i almost puked everytime i had to drink it...but in all honesty ive been on them now for almost 3 weeks... and im actually really enjoying them and they are actually tasteing GREAT. I have only tried the Chocolate and its really yummy if u add some crushed ice. :lb3:

I've tried lots of different protein shakes and I keep going back to GNC's 100% Whey Protein - they really do taste good and they have a great assortment of flavors:

Chocolate

Vanilla

Chocolate Caramel

Strawberry

Banana Creme - my favorite

Mixed Berry

Cookies and Creme

Matter of fact, tomorrow I'm going to get some more as I'm running low and I think I'm going to get the plain chocolate this time so I can mix it with the Banana Creme = ummmmmm Chocolate dipped bananas!

Yummy!!!!

I might try these shakes from GNC. It's nice because they are local, so I can buy a few to try out and see what I think. Thanks for the tip.

Jessica

• 3 years later...

I have not checked ebay to buy optifast from and good idea, but I have been buying it on amazon for a discount over what my doctor offers it for.

A friend did give me a coupon for 10% off, but I would really like to know where is the cheapest place to buy optifast?

Here are the coupons I use now for myweightcare.com/shopping

Optifast coupon 2fld0f20

Medifast coupon 2fld0f20

Any ideas or suggestions would be great.

• 2 weeks later...

You guys who dont like the optifast - you should try this instead...way better IMO. It is a bit more expensive, but way healthier and tastes so much better! I signed up a few people under me and am getting them free... if you just watch the video it gives you info if you dont want to navigate all over! http://mandysawchuk.myvi.net/

• 1 year later...