2 Limes, Juiced

1 Tsp Onion Powder

1 Tbsp Ketchup

2 Tbsp Orange Juice Concentrate

1/2 Cup Fresh Coriander, Chopped

Salt And Pepper To Taste

3 FreshPork Tenderloins

Directions:

1. In a shallow glass baking dish combine tamari, hoisin, mustard, brown sugar, ginger, garlic, peppercorns, lime juice, onion powder, ketchup, orange juice concentrate, coriander and salt and pepper.
  2. Place the pork tenderloins in the marinade, turning to coat well. Cover and marinate in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
  3. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
  4. Remove pork from the marinade and place in a baking dish. Bake for 10 minutes, then turn oven down to 375 degrees and cook for another 30 to 35 minutes, depending on size and thickness of the pork tenderloin. If you're not sure if it's done you can cut it open and have a look. If it's white, it's cooked. Some people however prefer it slightly pink. Just make sure with pork that it's properly cooked. An instant read thermometer should read 155 - 160 degrees F.
  5. Remove from oven, cover with tin foil and allow to stand for about 15 minutes, then slice. Serve warm and enjoy.

Per Serving: 354 Cal (26% from Fat, 44% from Protein, 30% from Carb); 39 g Protein; 10 g Tot Fat; 3 g Sat Fat; 4 g Mono Fat; 27 g Carb; 2 g Fiber; 11 g Sugar; 71 mg Calcium; 4 mg Iron; 1834 mg Sodium; 113 mg Cholesterol

GROAN! I am on my 5th day ofpost diet and then the next 2 weeks of creamy soups and such. So, starting day 22 I could have this delicious recipe or is this something I would need to wait for months later? It sounds wonderful!! Where did you get this recipe Jann?

Thanks for a forthcoming heavenly dinner!

Jude =)

GROAN! I am on my 5th day ofpost diet and then the next 2 weeks of creamy soups and such. So, starting day 22 I could have this delicious recipe or is this something I would need to wait for months later? It sounds wonderful!! Where did you get this recipe Jann?

Thanks for a forthcoming heavenly dinner!

Jude =)

Yup, soon as you can have solids m'dear just go easy. For your soups try the pumpkin soup I posted. I'm eating it as I'm writing this and it's WONDERFUL! Soup is from Sparks website and the Asian Tenderloin came from a local cooking show.

Who knew I'd ever learn to love cooking?!

Jann