Im going to be in ppls magizine

Lu Lu

Hey ya'll havent posted in forever it seems. Well just got some awesome news that Dr. Ortiz is putting me in Peoples Magizine!! I found out this past week. Im so excited lol and expect all of yall to get a copy!! well ill let you know when its out. God Bless!

Hey ya'll havent posted in forever it seems. Well just got some awesome news that Dr. Ortiz is putting me in Peoples Magizine!! I found out this past week. Im so excited lol and expect all of yall to get a copy!! well ill let you know when its out. God Bless!

Wow - that is amazing. What is the article going to be about? Dr. Ortiz? Lap Band in general? That is amazing. Congratulations. You'll be famous. What a great treat to show your grandkids one day! Keep us posted.

Oh YAY for you and Dr. O!!! Can't wait to see it. Congratulations. =D>

Jann

Wow - that is amazing. What is the article going to be about? Dr. Ortiz? Lap Band in general? That is amazing. Congratulations. You'll be famous. What a great treat to show your grandkids one day! Keep us posted.

yea i know its wonderful. umm its going to be about my story and how i found out about them, and what happened when i got the surgery and how great it is. its just from a teens veiw