PICTURES OF FILL TRIP TO THE OCC

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
A NEW LINK I HOPE WILL WORK AS SOMEONE WAS MESSING WITH THE OTHER SITE

THANKS

http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slideshow.jsp?...s0tysj&Ux=0

Hi Pammie, I was curious about your tummy tuck. Where did you have that done?? Costs?? Stuff like that. Your pictures look great. I'm sure that all the forum members appreciate them. We all learn from others, thats what this forum is about. Thanks

Hi Pammie, I was curious about your tummy tuck. Where did you have that done?? Costs?? Stuff like that. Your pictures look great. I'm sure that all the forum members appreciate them. We all learn from others, thats what this forum is about. Thanks

I HAD IT DONE THE 10th OF MAY HERE IN THE SEATTLE AREA. I DIDN'T THINK THE COST WAS TO BAD, $5,000. IT WAS A LITTLE TO MUCH "WORK" I THINK FOR ME TO BE GOING ANYWHERE ELSE TO HAVE IT DONE. IT LOOKS SO MUCH BETTER THEN IT DID BAD THEN. I JUST HAVEN'T UPDATED MY PICTURES BUT I WILL :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
I GOT AN EMAIL THAT ASKED WHERE MY PICTURES WERE SO HERE THEY ARE:

WE JUST GOT BACK IN, AND HAD A WONDERFUL TIME AGAIN AT THE OCC. I JUST ADDED A FEW MORE PICTURES FROM THIS MORNING FIRST FILL. THAT NEEDLE IS VERY INTIMIDATING!!!

http://www.webshots.com/homepage.html

JUST USE MY USER NAME, NELSENETC, AND THE PASSWORD IS ORTIZ EVERYTHINGS IN CAPS IF THAT MAKES A DIFFERENCE. THEN CLICK ON "MY SHOTS", THEN "ALBUM".

NEW LINK:

Pammie,

Thank you for sharing your journey... the pictures are wonderful... it really gave me an ideal path to follow. It was so nice to see the Dr's and nurses/staff you dealt with. To see them on pics puts me at ease more.

You did it all! Congrats on your success and hard work (I'm sure), you look fantastic. =D> I was especially happy to see your tummy tuck surgery! How are you doing now? I can't wait to get banded! I wanna go now if I could.

Blessings,

Hanna

• 4 weeks later...
Pammie,

Thank you for sharing your journey... the pictures are wonderful... it really gave me an ideal path to follow. It was so nice to see the Dr's and nurses/staff you dealt with. To see them on pics puts me at ease more.

You did it all! Congrats on your success and hard work (I'm sure), you look fantastic. =D> I was especially happy to see your tummy tuck surgery! How are you doing now? I can't wait to get banded! I wanna go now if I could.

Blessings,

Hanna

THANKS HANNA, I'M DOING OK. I'D LIKE TO GET THE BAT WINGS TAKEN CARE OF BUT...... MAYBE ANOTHER DAY LOL I'D ALSO LIKE TO LOSE JUST A FEW MORE POUNDS

I NEED TO UPDATE BUT I JUST HAVEN'T TAKEN ANY PICTURES LATELY

• 2 months later...

Pammie,

You are so awesome - and your belly button is so cute!!!! Love the pictures - what a fun journey - and you look so beautiful! Its amazing to see your transformation!

Thanks so much for all you've done for me - with all of your help and guidance its made it an easy ride!

Best,

Lisa

Amazing pics and the transformation is incredible. You look amazing. The drainage tube after TT looks a bit freaky, but so worth it I bet?!

What an inspiration to me as I start my journey officially on June 10th

Thanks for sharing, Cath

Pammie, You look absolutely amazing. Way to go. Thanks for being so open with your pics - they really are an inspiration!

• 1 month later...

The twins look wonderful, Your surgeon did a good job!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Linda

Pammie, the surgeries look great! I have to ask - how much? I'm considering doing a "Mommy Job" this fall - tummy tuck and boob lift/reduction (with possible implants, depending on how hard it will be to lift them and keep them lifted, lol). I was going to both at the same time to hopefully save some $$. I've gotten quotes all over the place - from $10K-30K! Obviously I'm going with the doctor I feel the most comfortable with and not the cheapest, but I'm just curious what you paid (you can PM me or tell me it's none of my biz - that's cool - it's a rather personal question I'm asking ;) )

Pammie, the surgeries look great! I have to ask - how much? I'm considering doing a "Mommy Job" this fall - tummy tuck and boob lift/reduction (with possible implants, depending on how hard it will be to lift them and keep them lifted, lol). I was going to both at the same time to hopefully save some $$. I've gotten quotes all over the place - from $10K-30K! Obviously I'm going with the doctor I feel the most comfortable with and not the cheapest, but I'm just curious what you paid (you can PM me or tell me it's none of my biz - that's cool - it's a rather personal question I'm asking ;) )

http://www.nytesurgical.com/

Summer Specials Ending August 31, 2008

Breast Augmentation 4,250

(saline)

Breast Augmentation 5,350

(silicone)

$300.00 ANESTHESIA FEE

I THINK THE TUMMY TUCK WAS ABOUT 5,300 LAST YEAR WITH THE ANESTHESIA. IF ANYONE ASKS I'M ALWAYS WILLING TO ANSWER QUESTIONS :) THAT'S HOW WE ALL LEARN. I HAD SAGGING BUT NOT ENOUGH FOR A LIFT SO I WENT WITH JUST IMPLANTS AND THAT HELPED 100% TO GET THEM BACK INTO PLACE AND FILL IN THE SAGGING SKIN.

I HAD A RECHECK APPOINTMENT THIS MORNING WITH DR NYTE, THE BAND ON TOP CAME OFF AND HE'S GOT ME IN A FRONT HOOKING BRA FOR THE NEXT 7 to 10 DAYS. LOOKS LIKE I'M GOING TO BE A PERKIE FULL C, WOO HOO!!! THEY LOOK 100% BETTER THEN THEY DID YESTERDAY. I'LL UPDATE PHOTOS BUT I'LL WAIT A FEW WEEKS

Great - thanks so much!! Sagging is my #1 problem. I want to lose at least 30 pounds more first (I had to have the band removed in December so it's not easy :( ) but even when I was 30 thinner than now I still had saggy F boobies, lol. Hopefully since I want a reduction they can firm them up w/o implants.

Thanks again - you look maaaaavelous!!!

Hello All,

I just got back from my first fill and the experience was fantastic! No pain at all and it was so cool to see how the liquid goes down. I got a fill of 1.5cc's and felt good restriction with that.. When we arrived back in Canada late last night, I was beat from the extreme heat they were having down in San Diego. We spent 3 days there and had a great time. When I weighed in this morning, I was down another 5 lbs with a total of 22 lbs since surgery April 10th. I got a good sun burn too, YEOWCH!! Something us northerns hate..lol.. I love going to OCC as the staff and everyone involved are so friendly and accommodating.. we were over an hour late too.. We're not used to so many roads and options here in Saskatchewan..LOL..hence we got lost.. shesh...lol.. We did make it finally and all went well...

Enjoy your summer all!

Bernice

• 1 month later...
Pammie

Did you go locally in the US for your TT? How about the girls? Where was that?

DR NYTE HAS DONE BOTH TT AND TWIN SURGERIES AND I'M VERY HAPPY WITH THE RESULTS. HE'S NOW OPENED UP HIS OWN SURGERY CENTER WHICH I'LL GO OUT TO THIS WEEK, CAN'T WAIT!!!

http://www.nytesurgical.com/

AS OF TODAY, I'VE BEEN BANDED 2 YEARS. I COULDN'T BE ANY HAPPIER WITH EVERYTHING I'VE HAD DONE AND IT ALL STARTED WITH DR ORTIZ AND HIS STAFF :)

I GOT AN EMAIL THAT ASKED WHERE MY PICTURES WERE SO HERE THEY ARE:

WE JUST GOT BACK IN, AND HAD A WONDERFUL TIME AGAIN AT THE OCC. I JUST ADDED A FEW MORE PICTURES FROM THIS MORNING FIRST FILL. THAT NEEDLE IS VERY INTIMIDATING!!!

http://www.webshots.com/homepage.html

JUST USE MY USER NAME, NELSENETC, AND THE PASSWORD IS ORTIZ EVERYTHINGS IN CAPS IF THAT MAKES A DIFFERENCE. THEN CLICK ON "MY SHOTS", THEN "ALBUM".

NEW LINK:

Wow great photos, I am going to take my camera, but I bet I will be too stoned to get any photos, I hope they will take them while I am under or at least before. I want to show my friends that it wasnt that bad, they all think I am crazy. The tummy tuck looks great too, I hope I dont have to have one of those, no $$ for that.

• 1 month later...
=D> =D> =D>

You LOOK FANTASTIC!!! You are so funny about not showing your swimsuit picture but the next couple of pics you are baring all!

Thank you for sharing your pictures!

WELL THAT PICTURE IS JUST HORRID. I WAS JUST SO EMBARRASSED AFTER I SAW THAT. ALL I COULD THINK OF, "IS THAT REALLY ME???" SKINNIER IS BETTER THEN ANYTHING I COULD EVER THINK OF EATING NOW :)

HERE'S A BUMP FOR ALL THE PICS YA ASKED FOR