Fill Dr's in TN?

I'm wanting to get the surgery, but I'm wanting to make sure that I can find a fill doctor close to me before I do so. I live near Cookeville, between Nashville and Knoxville, so either of the two places would be great. I've heard that most doctors won't see you if they didn't do the surgery, and that worries me. I don't want to have to travel to different states to get fills if at all possible.

Hi I'm in TN also. I drive to Roswell, GA to go to Fill Centers USA and am very pleased.

There are some Nashville fill doctors - just browse the posts and you'll find one.

Consider Fill Centers USA in Roswell - they are great ;)

I have a great Dr. in Murphresboro. Dr. Wayne Westmoreland. He will give you a fill and if you need more with in a month, he won't charge you or if you got too much and need an unfill within a month, he won't charge you. He is very good and his staff is great, he also has a support group that you can meet with and also a nutrionist.

He is 3 hours from me and I am willing to drive to see him. He is very kind and caring about what he does.

HEY DAWNIE,

LOVE THE PICTURE YOU SKINNY GIRL YOU!

• 2 weeks later...