Need a Fill Doctor in Dallas

Hello,

Ive recently moved to the Dallas area and am looking for a Doctor to to an adjustment. I was banded in Mexico by Dr. Sanchez in 2002 and havent had any fluid in my band in a while, but im ready to lose some weight after having a baby recently. Any information you could give me would be appreciated! Thank you.

Lynn

Hello,

Ive recently moved to the Dallas area and am looking for a Doctor to to an adjustment. I was banded in Mexico by Dr. Sanchez in 2002 and havent had any fluid in my band in a while, but im ready to lose some weight after having a baby recently. Any information you could give me would be appreciated! Thank you.

Lynn

I FOUND THIS POST IN THE FORUM BY ANOTHER BAND BUDDY... SHE LOVES HIM AND I AM GOING TO GIVE HIM A TRY

http://www.texaslapbandcenter.com/jay.html

SHE INCLUDED THE FOLLOWING INFO...

Dr. Jay!!! He is at Medical City and he only does under flouro, he charges 250.00 for fills. He is amazing! He does them himself! He totally respects Dr. Ortiz (and Dr. Ortiz had great things to say about him too).

I love Dr. Jay & his staff and would recommend them to anyone! He also has monthly support groups at the hospital and some times offers a free fill if you attend the group! AMAZING! You will love his office! OH....he books quick, so make an apt. way ahead of time!!!!

YOU CAN THANK "DANA" FOR THE INFO...

HOPE THE INFO HELPS YOU - I KNOW IT DID ME

LAWANDA

I FOUND THIS POST IN THE FORUM BY ANOTHER BAND BUDDY... SHE LOVES HIM AND I AM GOING TO GIVE HIM A TRY

http://www.texaslapbandcenter.com/jay.html

SHE INCLUDED THE FOLLOWING INFO...

Dr. Jay!!! He is at Medical City and he only does under flouro, he charges 250.00 for fills. He is amazing! He does them himself! He totally respects Dr. Ortiz (and Dr. Ortiz had great things to say about him too).

I love Dr. Jay & his staff and would recommend them to anyone! He also has monthly support groups at the hospital and some times offers a free fill if you attend the group! AMAZING! You will love his office! OH....he books quick, so make an apt. way ahead of time!!!!

YOU CAN THANK "DANA" FOR THE INFO...

HOPE THE INFO HELPS YOU - I KNOW IT DID ME

LAWANDA

Sorry I didn't catch this sooner! But looks like Lawanda found my post and took care of it! You will LOVE Dr. Jay!!! I would not trust any one else (except the OCC of course). But locally, he is the man!! :) Dr. Ortiz gave me his approval!!

Sorry I didn't catch this sooner! But looks like Lawanda found my post and took care of it! You will LOVE Dr. Jay!!! I would not trust any one else (except the OCC of course). But locally, he is the man!! :) Dr. Ortiz gave me his approval!!

Thank you so much ladies! I will be calling him ASAP. I've had the baby now its time to get back serious.

• 3 weeks later...

I just scheduled my fill with Dr Jay....I moved here to Dallas 6 months ago and have been at a stand-still cuz I need a fill and can't fly home to see Dr. Ortiz (I'm originally from S. California, 2 hours from OCC). The girl that made my appt was very nice!! AND...he has some Saturday appts!!

Angela

I just scheduled my fill with Dr Jay....I moved here to Dallas 6 months ago and have been at a stand-still cuz I need a fill and can't fly home to see Dr. Ortiz (I'm originally from S. California, 2 hours from OCC). The girl that made my appt was very nice!! AND...he has some Saturday appts!!

Angela

Okay ladies ive gotten discouraged...I didnt realize that Dr. Jay's appointments needed to be scheduled so far in advance...boooo!

Okay ladies ive gotten discouraged...I didnt realize that Dr. Jay's appointments needed to be scheduled so far in advance...boooo!

I am sorry. I mentioned that in my original post. Don't be discouraged. I booked 3 in a row (once a month), you can always cancel if you don't need it. But, go ahead and book them ahead of time.