Fills in Canada

Hello. I am considering band surgery at OCC. Does anyone know a doctor in Ottawa, Montreal or Toronto Canada who will do a fill for a band done in Mexico. Many thanks

Check out Northwest Fills management to see if there are any fill places listed. Otherwise, I might suggest going over to the Canadian forum at lapbandtalk, as there are a number of people in Ontario that post there, and they might know.

-vangirl

Guest erinmohr

You can try calling these. This is a list Lori gave me.

Ontario - Dr. Chris Cobourn 905-275-9283

Toronto - Dr. Jacobo Joffee & Dr. Patrick Yau - 416-920-4480 or 416-291-1900

• 2 months later...

When I tried calling most places wanted 4,000 for the whole post op package. The CIBO clinic in Toronto agreed to do fills for me for 140 Canadian a pop. I still haven't had my first fill and i am debating whether to go to CIBO or make the EXPENSIVE trip back to the OCC at least for my first fill to make sure all is well. GOOD L

CIBO clinic in Toronto agreed to do fills for me at 140 Canadian a fill. The other places all insisted that I join the whole post op plan for 4,000 to 5,000 bucks. I'm debating whether or not to return to the OCC for my first fill so they can have a good look at me and see how everything is going. My experience at the OCC was incredible...I can't say enough about the care I received and the facilities were top notch. I'm glad I went there for my surgery - I feel I had better care there than I would have had locally. Good luck to you.

You can try calling these. This is a list Lori gave me.

Ontario - Dr. Chris Cobourn 905-275-9283

Toronto - Dr. Jacobo Joffee & Dr. Patrick Yau - 416-920-4480 or 416-291-1900

I contacted the 2 in Toronto.

OUTRAGEOUSLY expensive. OUTRAGEOUS.

They all make it very very VERY expensive to get a fill, because you're not there client ..

and honestly, they don't want to see you if they can help it.

I ended up deciding to to go to one of the USA fill centre's ...

Which is still extremely expensive - especially by the time you incorporate the exchange rate and the initial 'consultation fee'. :angry:

but after i found about the 'pay now policy', i ran in the other direction - pre-paying before even setting foot in the clinic put a bad taste in my mouth.

And when I asked if i could get a refund, should I decide I don't want to stay at the clinic after I walked in, i was told 'oh, no, we don't do that'.

HA!

I now have a request in at the obesity clinic at the NYU - I have a post on this. Please do a search under my screen name.