HELP!! Need a Fill ASAP in Texas...

Hello all!

I posted a while back about getting a fill in Dallas and you all were very helpful in recommending Dr. Jay. I waited to call his office for when I knew I would be able to afford the fill (today). I just found out after calling that I have to wait 4 WEEKS before I can come in to be adjusted!!! I have not had an adjustment in over 4 years. In this time I have given birth, nursed my son for 15 months, and put on a good thirty pounds. I do not want to wait another month and put on more weight in this time or not have the money to keep my appointment. If anyone out there knows of a doctor in Houston or in Dallas that will do an adjustment (under flouro) on a patient banded in Mexico sooner than March or if anyone has an earlier appointment with Dr. Jay (Like next week or the week after) and they would like to switch dates with me I'd appreciate it. Please--I need to have this band I paid thousands for help me drop some weight.

do I sound frantic? LOL...

Thanks for reading!

Arnissha

Hi, I just got this info from another friend here online in Houston. He knows about Dr. Ortiz and accepts his patients. He does use fluro with his fills. I hope this helps you out.

Dr. Speigel

Houston:

Phone : (713) 960-0003

YORKTOWN PLAZA

5373 West Alabama Suite 121

Houston, Texas 77056

(one block from the Galleria)

Woodlands:

WOODRIDGE PLAZA SHOPPING CENTER

27828 I-45 NORTH

CONROE, TX 77385

RESEARCH EXIT OFF I-45

Also, IF you would like to contact the FillCenters USA, they have office locations in Austin and Houston, although I would recommend the Houston office because he knows what he's doing. BUT in Houston it is WITHOUT fluro, whereas Austin it is with fluro. Just another option. Let us know how it works out.

Hello. I live in the Dallas area and I was banded in Mexico. There is a Dr. here in Dallas that does fills for Mexico pts. His name is Dr. Fred Maese and his number is 214-234-0330. He also has an office in Ferris, which is about 20 miles south of Dallas and that number is 972-842-3911. They usually get me in really quick and are affordable at about $200.00 a fill. Hope this helps!

Hello all!

I posted a while back about getting a fill in Dallas and you all were very helpful in recommending Dr. Jay. I waited to call his office for when I knew I would be able to afford the fill (today). I just found out after calling that I have to wait 4 WEEKS before I can come in to be adjusted!!! I have not had an adjustment in over 4 years. In this time I have given birth, nursed my son for 15 months, and put on a good thirty pounds. I do not want to wait another month and put on more weight in this time or not have the money to keep my appointment. If anyone out there knows of a doctor in Houston or in Dallas that will do an adjustment (under flouro) on a patient banded in Mexico sooner than March or if anyone has an earlier appointment with Dr. Jay (Like next week or the week after) and they would like to switch dates with me I'd appreciate it. Please--I need to have this band I paid thousands for help me drop some weight.

do I sound frantic? LOL...

Thanks for reading!

Arnissha

I copied this name off the fill doctors list posted in that topic, I've heard a lot of patients say she's the bomb!

Isn't Tyler outside of Dallas??

TX

Tyler

Dr Stephanie Eijsink

903-520- 8847