Size 12 pants

karenlynn79

Ok no one ever wants my pants, but I have 3 pair of nice pants. Black jeans, cool white stripey converse jeans, and then a black jeans stretch skinny cut, they were $50. They fit more like a small 14. Let me know! If no one claims then in a couple weeks off they go to Goodwill!

Karen

Ok no one ever wants my pants, but I have 3 pair of nice pants. Black jeans, cool white stripey converse jeans, and then a black jeans stretch skinny cut, they were $50. They fit more like a small 14. Let me know! If no one claims then in a couple weeks off they go to Goodwill!

Karen

I would like them. I am almost there. I have a bunch of clothes that don't fit anymore. I am getting where they are all too big. What do I need to do?

Sure thing, just email me at karenlynn79@gmail.com with your name and address! hope you enjoy them. It's silly but there are some pants I'll miss.....

Thanks Karen... I sent you an email with my info.

• 3 weeks later...

Karen

I got the jeans... Thanks

I am willing to pay you back for the shipping and all if you would like...