woohoo, 21.5 pounds down!!!

Lapband is the best thing I ever did. These past few weeks have been so wonderful. I've decided to enjoy the journey, have as much fun as I can and learn as much as I can. I'm always giving myself WiiFit goals, water per day goals... anything to make the journey more fun. I started cooking low fat dinners with a friend, and the first meal was very successful. I'm so jazzed about cooking quick meals at home now, me and the hubby got a fancy new spice rack for the kitchen. :-) Got a pair of size 16 jeans this past weekend. They're a little tight (I'm between sizes honestly), but they FIT. My husband thinks I look so hot in them. :-P

I really enjoy posting on the forums, updating my blog and video log on you tube. Despite not telling family or friends about my surgery, I've gotten such fantastic support from the online community. It's fun and really helps me as well as others going through this process. I'm losing around 1-1.5 lbs a week and that's a-ok with me. Slow weight loss keeps suspicion about how I'm losing weight off me. Plus I don't have to sacrifice much at those numbers and it gives me time to practice healthy habits.

In April I start official training for a 150 mile, 2 day bicycle event. I expect 2-3 lbs/week losses around that time. My first fill is March 3rd. I feel so blessed to have been able to do this. Hope everyone else is experiencing uber success as well. :-D

Lapband is the best thing I ever did. These past few weeks have been so wonderful. I've decided to enjoy the journey, have as much fun as I can and learn as much as I can. I'm always giving myself WiiFit goals, water per day goals... anything to make the journey more fun. I started cooking low fat dinners with a friend, and the first meal was very successful. I'm so jazzed about cooking quick meals at home now, me and the hubby got a fancy new spice rack for the kitchen. :-) Got a pair of size 16 jeans this past weekend. They're a little tight (I'm between sizes honestly), but they FIT. My husband thinks I look so hot in them. :-P

I really enjoy posting on the forums, updating my blog and video log on you tube. Despite not telling family or friends about my surgery, I've gotten such fantastic support from the online community. It's fun and really helps me as well as others going through this process. I'm losing around 1-1.5 lbs a week and that's a-ok with me. Slow weight loss keeps suspicion about how I'm losing weight off me. Plus I don't have to sacrifice much at those numbers and it gives me time to practice healthy habits.

In April I start official training for a 150 mile, 2 day bicycle event. I expect 2-3 lbs/week losses around that time. My first fill is March 3rd. I feel so blessed to have been able to do this. Hope everyone else is experiencing uber success as well. :-D

YEAH good for you!!! Awesome post and I am very happy for you!

Congratulations! It's hard to believe we were riding that shuttle across the weird border crossing into TJ almost 2 months ago now!

This is the best thing I have ever done as well even though I am not doing the best with my foods right now and not loosing much but I am getting my 2nd fill on the 5th so thank God for that!

Take care and good luck with the biking!!

Congratulations! It's hard to believe we were riding that shuttle across the weird border crossing into TJ almost 2 months ago now!

This is the best thing I have ever done as well even though I am not doing the best with my foods right now and not loosing much but I am getting my 2nd fill on the 5th so thank God for that!

Take care and good luck with the biking!!

woo, oh my gosh that was YOU!!! I had no idea the names of those I rode in the van with. How are you doing? Hope things are going great with you and your husband. I know the weight loss is slow but stick with your plan and it will come off surely enough. I am really enjoying this journey so far, it's almost deliciously excruciating. :-)