first fill at OCC 2\26\09

I just had my first fill at OCC Everything went great. It was alot better then I thought I don't

like needles and was real nerves about this hole thing but It just felt like a pinch

Being able to see the port and the band was the greatest sure makes you feel better when you can see

it for you self

I am going for my first fill in March. Did you guys use their shuttle to and from the airport? Did you have any major delays? Just debating on how I want to do this. I was also curious if I got there early if they would see me early. My flight comes in at 9:30, and my appt. isn't untill 1:30. Just curious- I have seen some posts about delays and problems.

It hasn't mattered what time my appointment was at--the OCC isn't big on the concept of time. I ask for the first appt. of the day at 9am and they don't see me until 10.20 or my appt. is at 10.30 and they don't see me until 11.30--all three times I've had to wait at least an hour for the literally 5-10 minutes it takes for a fill. So give yourself extra time!!

<_<

I am going for my first fill in March. Did you guys use their shuttle to and from the airport? Did you have any major delays? Just debating on how I want to do this. I was also curious if I got there early if they would see me early. My flight comes in at 9:30, and my appt. isn't untill 1:30. Just curious- I have seen some posts about delays and problems.

I live in arizona so we drove over to OCC we got there at 9:30 my appointment was at 11:00 am They took me right away

and we drove back across to the US got back to san diego before 11 I was done and back across before my appointment time

It was great!!!!!!! Never had a problem with them <_<