Kick Start Challenge

Cookies and Cream? Sounds yummy! :) What brand is it?

Dana ~ Its GNC brand 100% whey protein! They have chocolate PB, Cookies n cream, strawberry, unflavored, chocolate, vanilla, orange cream... a BUNCH of flavors!! I LOVE the choc. PB and the cookies n cream

Dana ~ Its GNC brand 100% whey protein! They have chocolate PB, Cookies n cream, strawberry, unflavored, chocolate, vanilla, orange cream... a BUNCH of flavors!! I LOVE the choc. PB and the cookies n cream

I haven't tried their brand. Is it thick and creamy? Do you mix with water or milk? What size cannisters do they have? Now you got me thinking to try this!!!

Thanks Carrie!

I haven't tried their brand. Is it thick and creamy? Do you mix with water or milk? What size cannisters do they have? Now you got me thinking to try this!!!

Thanks Carrie!

Jude: It is thick and creamy, actually. I think it is anyhow. I mix with 1 1/2 cup of fat free milk. If I am only doing liquids, especially - - just to ensure enough calories and calcium of course B) haha.

They have small bags that are like $15 I think. Then they have 2 other size canisters. Honestly I don't know the size I just know they have 3 diff. sizes of canisters. Hope that helps!!

Jude: It is thick and creamy, actually. I think it is anyhow. I mix with 1 1/2 cup of fat free milk. If I am only doing liquids, especially - - just to ensure enough calories and calcium of course B) haha.

They have small bags that are like $15 I think. Then they have 2 other size canisters. Honestly I don't know the size I just know they have 3 diff. sizes of canisters. Hope that helps!!

Thanks Carrie! Guess where I am heading tonight! I am going to try the bags first, before getting the cannisters.

((HUGS!))...thanks again Carrie! This is why I love the forum for all to share...we are NOT selfish to share and spread the experiences. YOU ARE ALL SO AWESOME!!!!

Jude ~~ Not a problem at all, girlfriend ((((hugs)))) Anything I can do to help! I hope you like it as much as I do!! :D

HEY GIRLS... AND GUYS! (If there are any lurking here..):

Good morning! How did everyone do on the first day of the kick start challenge? Anyone lose a pound or even some ounces?? I was 165.4 yesterday, and today I was 164.4 I think. So, a pound! I guess thats fine. B) Considering I been at 164 before AND 163.... its frustrating that I am not 162 lol!! :lol: AH well, I will get there some day.

Everyone good luck on the second day of our challenge!! Today I will be having:

B: Atkins shake (180 cal)

S: gatorade (100 cal for 16 oz)

L: Protein shake (270 cal with powder and milk together)

S: Soup at hand creamy tomato (180 cal)/ a glass of gatorade (50 cal for 8 oz)

D: Protein shake (270 cal)

All together, thats 1100 calories! Perfect! I may or may not replace one of the gatorades with a beef or chicken broth, but we shall see. If so, I will so two of the broths because they are only like 20 cal a piece I think.

Well everyone, let your fellow bandsters know how you are doin and what you have planned for todays challenge

It has been a good week for me, but I still haven't weighed (TOM). I plan to eat something today, and tomorrow start the challenge again. I have my 3rd fill tomorrow and will be on full liquids for a week following my fill.

I feel great & I exercised twice this week with a trainer & walked and got on my elliptical here at the house the other days. I am definitely on board with the challenge & if anyone wants to start tomorrow for a week, let me know!

Hey Dana!

I'm in on this with you--just what I need. :lb16: Hope your fill goes smoothly! :good3:

Diana

Great Diana! We will stay in touch this week! :) Good Luck!

I had gained 11 pounds back in Oct and Nov. I went for a fill late Nov and decided to return to a 7 day liquid and then 7 days on soups. In the two weeks I basically lost the entire 11 pounds. It is worth the shot ladies. Let me know how it goes! I am going to schedule my next fill soon and plan on doing the liquids only for the week prior.

I think I am down atleast 2 lbs. I will weigh again next Monday. I started liquids again today, I go for a fill at 2:30 and will remain on liquids all week. Hopefully, I will drop a few more lbs.

Hey Dana!

How did it go with your fill? I'm still totally with the liquids, but the first day is the one that completely kills me. It surely points out to me where my problem times of the day are. Also, the "liquid thing" helps me to get in more water. Hope you are well! Diana