At the OCC

dont u love the leggings! Its not fair - all the doctors are yummy and we have to be in these horrible outfits lol good thing you look cute in yours! I looked horrible

Totally agree... The Dr's are very Yummy!

If I knew we had to wear those I would have bought some from a hospital before and sewed some lace on it or something.. lol

You ladies are making me crack up. I am a habitual snorter and just snorted thank you very much. I noticed the Dr's were very good looking from the website. Gosh, my surgery is in a week and a half and I have a feeling I am going to be flirting with the Dr's while under Anesthesia! :P

OH DEAR GOD !!!!

HONESTLY THE DOCS WERE SOO CUTE !!

EVEN MY MOM WAS LIKE WOW.....

I NEVER KNEW MAXICANS WERE THIS CUTE..LOL

I CALLED MY SISTER RGHT AWAY FROM THE CLINIS...

I TOLD HER... MAYBE YOU HAVE TO LOOSE ONLY 30LBS

BUT I TELL YA... ITS ALL WORTH IT... THE DOCS HERE ARE REALLLY GODO LOOKING... LOLOLOL

MAYBE I'LL SEE THEM NEXT TIME WHEN I GO FOR MY FILL

OR FOR MY SISTER ...LOL

Um yah Mexicans are that cute lol

Apparantly I was flirting while I was "drugged up" - how embarrassing....oh well LMAO - I even get nervous for my fills cuz of this - jeez! I told my mom I wish I could set her up with one lol...cuz she is pretty damn sexy for a young 49 yr old lol - too bad we live so far away

Now I am going to be giggling when I go for my fill this saturday - wait till I tell my friend that is coming with me - oh how are we going to keep a straight face LOL

• 8 months later...

I was out cold after my surgery and Dr Ortez kept on checking in on me. My husband was by my side. When I finally did wake up my husband shocked me by saying that the doctor was a nice looking guy. He never comented before or after the doctor about how a mans looks...rarely does he even coment on females LOL

I was out cold after my surgery and Dr Ortez kept on checking in on me. My husband was by my side. When I finally did wake up my husband shocked me by saying that the doctor was a nice looking guy. He never comented before or after the doctor about how a mans looks...rarely does he even coment on females LOL

That is so cute Barb :wub: It sounds like you have a keeper!