Any concerns

Ok anyone that has just went and gotten back from TJ? How was it there? Any concerns? I am going this Thursday and my family is about to freak out! The news and everything that is on is got them all worried, they are saying it is not safe to go to TJ and that the boarder towns are bad right now.... so please please anyone that has just gone and spent the night let me know how it went should i be worried about anything? :huh:

I was just there last Monday getting my first fill and had absoutly no problems, not one. The hotel was clean and safe, people very nice and friendly, they will tell you where to go in town and where not to go! They will call you cabs and take care of you! They even told my mom and me how to cross the street! It is safe! I wouldn't go any where alone. At the boarder there were a lot of people but it was fine as well! You will have to cross the boarder and walk to the parking area that the driver will tell you to go too, I was alone on this trip last monday. There was a guy that was also being driven back to the airport him and I stuck together. The OCC drivers are very nice and very friendly they will help you and tell you what you need to know! They are all very professional!

Welcome to band land

Jenelle

Thanks for all your help! This will be my fourth trip there and I love going and staying at the Lucerna it is just a wonderful place. We are going to just stick to the hotel and relax and enjoy ourself and I think all will be okay. Thanks again everyone! ;)

Thanks for all your help! This will be my fourth trip there and I love going and staying at the Lucerna it is just a wonderful place. We are going to just stick to the hotel and relax and enjoy ourself and I think all will be okay. Thanks again everyone! ;)

Just be careful! I have been watching the news, and checking out web sites where people share their terror stories. I think as long as you are aware of your surroundings, and you should be fine.

my friend who is also a bandster on here michelleintj - lives there...she said dont worry its for spring break. I have been there twice - in dec, february and I am going there thursday too - she said its actually better there now. Hope that helps a bit!

HI,

I am going there for my first fill in April.. (spring break)

it will be second week.....

pls let me know more details about the border that I should be worry about....

and why is it not safe ????

thanks