Sexy paper panties

skinnyagain

OK what did you all think when at the OCC, they gave you those sexy paper panties to wear? Did you keep them, burn them, have Dr. Ortiz kiss them what?

Kim

PS My husband took a pic of me in my sexy panties. OOO LAla

Kim :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :lb12:

LOL Those were gross. Funny thing, about 10 minutes after I came to, everyone was like, lets walk! I was so drugged. I stood up and Carmelita ripped them off of me & threw them in the trashcan there in the room. I laughed later thinking about it.

OMG, I am lol here! I remember putting them on and Dr Marco making some sort of comment and I told him I was feeling EXTREMELY sexy in the paper panties.

Dana, Carmella ripped those darned things off of me as fast as I stood up.

• 5 months later...

LMAO - What a post!

The funny thing is... I kept them!

I think they are the funniest medical panties EVER! I cinched up the back and made them into a thong. Because, really... What are they covering on a big girl? Not much!

Did we get a catheter during the procedure? I forgot to ask.

It's just that my 'hoo-hoo' was really sore afterwards. I figured it was the antibiotics though.

Don't worry, there's no more to tell. I know that was already TMI. lol

You know there is one more example of how we are all banded. I am at work and I cannot keep the laughter in. I had meant to ask for a pair of those "Victoria Panties" but I forgot to ask. I woke up so drugged that I can't remember what happened with the panties, but since they were not to be found, I guess they went like all of the others.

Laughter is the best medicine. We have had our battles, but I have to say it sure is a lot of fun when we can relate to the funny things.

Anne

I asked Dr. O if there was a surgical procedure after the banding to have the so-called panties removed!!! I still don't understand why we have to wear them - the cover NOTHING!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I took mine with me and then I completely forgot about them until months later I found them in one of the pockets on my suitcase and laughed so hard! I threw them away after that though. Felt so weird wearing those and the hose/leggings things.

• 4 months later...

This is the funniest thing ever. I am sitting here at work, thank goodness by myself, laughing my butt off. The funny thing with mine was that the front got all bunched up on one side.:o The more I trying to pull them and straighten them out the more I got tickled at the thought of being that way during my surgery.....SURPRISE! :lol: Baaaahaaahaaa! I did get them fixed, like that was much better!

THANKS for the laugh.....i needed it this morning!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I cannot understand the purpose of those panties! Maybe everyone is smaller than I was, but seriously, they barely covered anything. I mean, there's no point. It certainly couldn't be for sanitary reasons, and as far as making us feel like our private area was covered....well mine wasn't!!!!!! :lol::lol: At least, not most of it!

• 3 months later...

Let me say that the paper panties were quite the experience. I was on the larger side of patients that I think normally go through OCC, so those bad boys were WAY small on me. My GF and I sat there laughing at them for a good 5 minutes as they laid on the bed knowing that I was going to have to "slip" them on. Trying to think how I can delicately describe what happened so that the ladies can understand. How about this, try to imagine showing a banana and a couple of plums inside your body cavity. That is pretty much what it felt like. I suddenly had a whole new respect for trannies that do this regularly and on purpose.

Once I got out of surgery, I had the gf cut them off with scissors. Seriously, I would have just preferred that the staff stare at my johnson than putting those things on again. It's been two weeks and I am still not sure everything has dropped back down.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...