Weight loss Ticker

Kristi

Hello all,

I hope every one is doing well. :lb14:

I have a question because apparently I am not as technically/computer savvy as I thought

I was.

Here is the problem:

I went on the weight loss ticker and made my ticker, however I do NOT know how to get it on my page.

UGH............. I am so confused.

Can anyone share with me the step by step instructions to add it to my signature?

I appreciate the help.

Take Care,

Kristi

Once you've completed your ticker, scroll down where it says codes for cutting and pasting on your webpage etc. highlight that code, copy it on your profile page for this forum and that's it. It won't show the diagram when you do it, just the website code, but when you write your posts, it automatically adds the ticker chart to it. not sure if that makes sense.

arianna

• 2 months later...

Thanks for the great info...and lucky for me to have such a smart son - I should be up and running now....

• 1 year later...

Weight Loss Tickers and trackers are a great way to keep track your weight loss progress and share your successes with others. Take a few moments to choose a background and icon that suits your personality, or design one that helps you feel motivated every time you look at it. Weight Loss Center provides all you need to make an unlimited number of weight loss tickers and helps you track your progress with your own personalized weight loss graph.

3d4e6d5cdc7a41b.gif