Broke the Plateau!

So I have been stuck between 180-185 since March. Had a fill up north (blind) and they got me too tight so went back and they took too much out without being honest with me. So I went back to Olympia (my favorite place) and got two small tweaks in May. Now up to 3.9cc and I got back on track, but I was still dealing with the aggravation of not getting under 180.

Now I knew this would happen as even before the band back in 2002 I was 180 lbs and could not get under it, so somehow I knew this would happen again. Well this morning I felt different, as Denise classically says "I felt skinny" LOL

Got on the scale and I am at 178 lbs... :lol:

I am thrilled to death! This week I will have to stay on top of things and keep that momentum going, I know for sure, but at least I am starting to lose again.

I just wanted to share so that all of you who are STUCK at a plateau for a few months (as I have been since March), do not give up and do not stop doing what you are doing. I have kept up the running and am starting to lift light weights again. My hips are down to 39 inches (woohoo!) from a high of 47 inches last July AND I have lost 10 inches around my waistline.

So even if the proverbial pounds are not dropping, it does not mean that you are not losing inches and the weight will catch up.

oodles!!

Congrats! I'm so happy for you and wish I could see what you look like now! Its sucks to be stuck - be we all know it cannot last forever! (And if you work out like you do - you know your body is changing for the better).

Great job hanging in there - you never gave up, that’s a huge piece of why you are successful! I bet the pounds will just start dropping off now - its either feast or famine some days. (No pun to the band intended).

Lisa

LisaLaw,

Congratulations!!

I've been stuck at 178 since March. I'm looking forward to finally getting off this plateau myself someday. I need to get down to OCC for a fill. I have to get a new passport first though.

Like you, I am now at a weight that my body has always liked "hanging out at." I think it might take a complete nutritional re-work to get me off this plateau.

Enjoy!!

Dawn

Congrats! I'm so happy for you and wish I could see what you look like now! Its sucks to be stuck - be we all know it cannot last forever! (And if you work out like you do - you know your body is changing for the better).

Great job hanging in there - you never gave up, that’s a huge piece of why you are successful! I bet the pounds will just start dropping off now - its either feast or famine some days. (No pun to the band intended).

Lisa

Thanks Lisa

You and I should get together again to have lunch so I can apologize for being such a jerk last November

*muah

Yeay sistergirlfriend. I am so happy for you. I'm dancing as I try to get myself to sleep. I think I'm having an

anxiatty(sp) attack. Or as they say maybe I'm having 2nd toughts that I should have waited to get alittle closer to goal. But for me the body realy doesn't want to part with the fat anymore. And maybe this will shock it into getting on track. Congrats and breaking thru this dumb plateu. Lov u bunches.

So I have been stuck between 180-185 since March. Had a fill up north (blind) and they got me too tight so went back and they took too much out without being honest with me. So I went back to Olympia (my favorite place) and got two small tweaks in May. Now up to 3.9cc and I got back on track, but I was still dealing with the aggravation of not getting under 180.

Now I knew this would happen as even before the band back in 2002 I was 180 lbs and could not get under it, so somehow I knew this would happen again. Well this morning I felt different, as Denise classically says "I felt skinny" LOL

Got on the scale and I am at 178 lbs... :lol:

I am thrilled to death! This week I will have to stay on top of things and keep that momentum going, I know for sure, but at least I am starting to lose again.

I just wanted to share so that all of you who are STUCK at a plateau for a few months (as I have been since March), do not give up and do not stop doing what you are doing. I have kept up the running and am starting to lift light weights again. My hips are down to 39 inches (woohoo!) from a high of 47 inches last July AND I have lost 10 inches around my waistline.

So even if the proverbial pounds are not dropping, it does not mean that you are not losing inches and the weight will catch up.

oodles!!

(((((((((((((((((((LisaLaw)))))))))))))))))))

I'm so happy for you! That is wonderful wonderful news. The loss of 10 inches from your waistline is huge alone but to have broken the plateau too...wow.

xo

(((((((((((((((((((LisaLaw)))))))))))))))))))

I'm so happy for you! That is wonderful wonderful news. The loss of 10 inches from your waistline is huge alone but to have broken the plateau too...wow.

xo

Thanks everyone...Lisa it is a date. I will PM you after these next few weeks of classes...nearly done.

Robby, thanks for the kudos, it is a great feeling to get there. I am currently celebrating by eating some homemade guacamole with a few tostitos. Does not take much to get me full. =)

Denise - you have all of our thoughts and encouragement. The band is just reminding you to calm your butt down (or is that getting Lipo'd as well? LOL)

xoxo