losing hair

My rooots are showing, ahhhhhh! I am nervous about dying with my hair falling out? Anyone here dyed their hair soon after post-op with the hair loss? And if so, how did it turn out? I don't want to freak my hairdresser out, lol! :huh:

My rooots are showing, ahhhhhh! I am nervous about dying with my hair falling out? Anyone here dyed their hair soon after post-op with the hair loss? And if so, how did it turn out? I don't want to freak my hairdresser out, lol! :huh:

I'd wait until your hair is fuller, and in a healthier state.

My sister is a colourist, and I don't think she'd touch anyone's hair that's falling out.

:)

As a fake blonde, I didn't miss a beat in coloring my hair. Even when my hair wasn't at it's healthiest, I still colored. But I can see what Lindsay is saying about waiting too. I just couldn't STAND the roots showing. Vain, I know..... :o My hair did fine, but I am a veteran. I am not even sure of my natural color.....

As a fake blonde, I didn't miss a beat in coloring my hair. Even when my hair wasn't at it's healthiest, I still colored. But I can see what Lindsay is saying about waiting too. I just couldn't STAND the roots showing. Vain, I know..... :o My hair did fine, but I am a veteran. I am not even sure of my natural color.....

Lol! I guess I'll live with my roots showing til my hair gets healthy, my roots might be a little hard to explain. Thanks for the advice!

Hi

I actually found dying my hair made it look fuller. I still have problems with my hair falling out.

I take biotin and get enough protein ,but my Dr said it could be just the huge amount of hairloss in a short period of time.

Good luck.