San Diego

Well the day is finally here. I am about to cross over to Tijuana and go see the plastic surgen for my pre-op. I am a nervous wreck and my band is letting ne know to take it easy. I am so thight right now I couldn't even get a scrabbled egg down. OMG tomorrow is it. Can't wait till its done. I will let you all know how it goes. Wish me luck and a little prayer is very appriciated. Love u all bunches.

Well the day is finally here. I am about to cross over to Tijuana and go see the plastic surgen for my pre-op. I am a nervous wreck and my band is letting ne know to take it easy. I am so thight right now I couldn't even get a scrabbled egg down. OMG tomorrow is it. Can't wait till its done. I will let you all know how it goes. Wish me luck and a little prayer is very appriciated. Love u all bunches.

RELAX DENISE, YOU'LL DO GREAT

REMEMBER AND TAKE LOTS OF PHOTOS

BEST WISHES,

PAM

Praying for you! And sending you my best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Did you take a picture of yourself today? Are you able to drink any teas. Chamomille tea is a good tea for the nerves, and it loosenes you up a bit.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((Denise)))))))))))))))))))))))))

Hugs! I'm so excited for you. Please let us know how everything is progressing.

xo

Good luck, my fellow bandster! You, and your family, continue to be in my thoughts and prayers, and I wish you the very best of care when your down in Tijuana!

Please remember when you feel afraid that you have a wonderful circle of people who love and adore you, and that you're never alone on your journey down there!

Take care of yourself and let me know how it goes. I'm here for you, bandit!

Lots of Love (and MUCHO HUGS),

1jmk (Janet)

Thank you all. I am so thrilled with Dr. Campos, he has done an awsome job. I am a totally a different person. He said that the body fat and from the lipo he got over 20lbs. I havent gotten on a scale yet. I go back to see him on monday but from what I see in the mirror I like it alot. I was so impressed with when he was marking me up on monday as to what was going to be taking off. It was alot. And my boobies are so nice and percky now. Feeling alittle woozy now so im going back upstairs. Again thank you all for having me in youre thoughts. Love you always.

Denise

Thank you all. I am so thrilled with Dr. Campos, he has done an awsome job. I am a totally a different person. He said that the body fat and from the lipo he got over 20lbs. I havent gotten on a scale yet. I go back to see him on monday but from what I see in the mirror I like it alot. I was so impressed with when he was marking me up on monday as to what was going to be taking off. It was alot. And my boobies are so nice and percky now. Feeling alittle woozy now so im going back upstairs. Again thank you all for having me in youre thoughts. Love you always.

Denise

Hi sweetheart...so glad you posted. Wow, 20 bls off!?! That is awesome and can't wait to see pictures! I, we, have been thinking of you and just knew you were going to be in good care. Rest and when you can, give me a call and we'll chat up as to when we can meet up. Let me know if you need anything beforehand.

Love ya bunches too my sister!! Jazzy!!

Denise,

so glad everything went well. I have been so worried about you.

I got my estimate from Dr. Campos and I am very pleased. I spoke with Giselle and she is fabulous. I am booking with him for December 10th!!!!

Can't wait to hear details on the clinic, hotel, and aftercare.

Love ya bunches!

Kimberly

Denise

So glad to hear everything went well. did u have it done at Cos-med?

I know Dr Ortiz recommends them, and

I would love to hear your experience with the clinic you had yours at,

maybe once you are rested and better you can let me know.

Cant wait for u to post some pictures, and 20 lbs less WOW

that is great, Congratulations.....

He said that the body fat and from the lipo he got over 20lbs. I havent gotten on a scale yet.

I was so impressed with when he was marking me up on monday as to what was going to be taking off. It was alot.

Feeling alittle woozy now so im going back upstairs.

Congratulations!!!

I am impressed with the 20 lbs. removed. I had 8 lbs. removed, but other than the TT we had different surgeries. Stay clear of the scale for a while. Considering I lost 8 lbs. of fat and skin, I was 4 lbs. heavier three days after the surgery than I was the morning of surgery. So, I had 12 lbs. worth of fluid and swelling. According to my PS I am still swollen where he did the lipo - God bless him for saying that.

Isn't being marked up a humbling experience? After having this surgery I have pretty much lost all modesty around doctors - in a good kind of way.

Be careful with the woozieness. Make sure you are getting enough liquids and take that multi vitamin. We think my blood loss during the surgery is what caused my anemia - and I was woozy from that until we figured it out and started treating it. I lost a normal amount in both of the surgeries, but by combining the two together, I lost more than what my body could afford to part with, but I am on the mend.

Let us know what the doctor says on Monday!

Thanks all. Kimberly As soon as I get home or to SanDiego I will up date you on everything. Hey Smiley we must be twins because I too lost alot of blood and the doctor put me on Iron right away. As soon as I get time I will uptade more.