Small unfill and I ordered my pole

So yesterday I got a small unfill .2 cc. Mostly because of this phelgm build up. My poor husband. She got all over him because he has been able to eat whatever he wants and he has not been exercising, so he got 1.5cc, I sure hope that is not too tight for him. But today he got back on the bandwagen and is walking again.

Me, I was bad and I ordered my pole. I know it is crazy but I have been one week out of pole dancing class and I miss it. It was so fun. If I could get better at level one, then I could go to level two. I have my stereo which I am going to set up so I have good music and if I can get hubby and my son to leave me alone for 30-45 minutes a day, I know I would get a great work out. It will be here in the mail in 7 days. I am a little nervous. I dont want hubby to be mad about me getting it. Money is tight and I charged it on my mastercard. I will pay it off in the next month. I know better but I wanted it, I feel like I am going through withdrawl not exercising. That probebly sounds crazy but I need to be dancing my butt off to feel good. I even found a great song to start with. "Dirty Diana" HA! My tribute to Michael Jackson. I love that song. Once I get the pole set up, that will be my first song. Hey maybe I will get good enough and tape it and put it on you tube, HAHAHA Under big girl does Pole dance. HA HAHA. That is funny.

I hope the unfill doesnt affect my weight loss, with the exercise I was getting and my fill, things have been going really well. I can't recommend enough that people exercise as well as get their fills, it really helps. Anyone else want a pole? Let me know, I found a great place. I'll keep you posted.

I think the pole sounds like a blast!!!! And that is great that you have found something you really enjoy. For me it is Zumba - I feel out of it if I don't go on a regular basis.

Keep it up that is great!

Lol.. the creative ways people come up with to exercise... it never stops amazing me! It sounds like a blast! Where are you going to put it? Keep us posted on the progress! :D

Anyone else want a pole? Let me know, I found a great place. I'll keep you posted.

Ummm - Thanks, but no thanks! I live by myself and already have a fear of falling down the steps - a very rationale fear based on my history of gracefulness (my dad says my middle name should have been Grace) and not being found until my staff finally decided that someone needs to come look for me. I am afraid that attempting pole dancing and having a pole at my house would cause my list of fears to grow - not sure how I would explain that one to my staff once they finally found me. Even more concerning is that they might struggle with the decision to just leave me where they found me or to help me get down off of that thing. :-?

ME, Me, Me, I wanna a pole....lol.. My husband I think would have heart failure if a UPS man came to our door step with a pole...LOL OMGoshhhhhh that would be SO funny! Stormy, I have love hearing how your pole classes were going, this is one thing that I so want to do but I am going to waitt until I get my tummy tuck, more toward my goal weight. I thnk it is GREAT that you have found something you love to do that helps with exercise, I have not been so lucky, I have gotten into a really bad slump and dont want to do any exercise, I have to get back on track. Tony Horton is just waiting for me to come home everyday (P90X)...lol.....but I just cant seem to get back into the grove....

Good Luck to you and keep us posted!

Carrie

I think the pole sounds like a blast!!!! And that is great that you have found something you really enjoy. For me it is Zumba - I feel out of it if I don't go on a regular basis.

Keep it up that is great!

Shelby!

I LOVE THE NEW PIC! You look AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU GO GIRL!

Carrie

It is a multi-Piece pole and comes in very discrete bag. HA! hubby wouldnt know a thing, well until you put it up. It's called a super pole. http://www.platinumstages.com/Removable-Poles_c_14.html. They have all kinds, even the kind that light up. HA! It is the new craze. So is Zumba, I may try that next. I can't wait to get it up. My spin (the fireman) is getting better, I can spin now all the way around the pole and I have lost another 3 pounds, I am so excited!!! Dr just told me today that my fatty liver is 30% less and there is no more swelling of the liver. He also said my lungs look great. He told me "keep it up" then he chuckled. We were both laughing about it, but then his receptionist asked me for the card to the instructor. She said, dont tell anyone. It was hilarious. I am telling everyone, I can't believe I was afraid to do this, it is so funny, but absolutely a blast. Thanks to everyone for your support. The UPS guy should be here by the 7th, I can't wait.

ME, Me, Me, I wanna a pole....lol.. My husband I think would have heart failure if a UPS man came to our door step with a pole...LOL OMGoshhhhhh that would be SO funny! Stormy, I have love hearing how your pole classes were going, this is one thing that I so want to do but I am going to waitt until I get my tummy tuck, more toward my goal weight. I thnk it is GREAT that you have found something you love to do that helps with exercise, I have not been so lucky, I have gotten into a really bad slump and dont want to do any exercise, I have to get back on track. Tony Horton is just waiting for me to come home everyday (P90X)...lol.....but I just cant seem to get back into the grove....

Good Luck to you and keep us posted!

Carrie