something I've noticed since being banded

YES! I use to eat advil like it was candy... now I rarely have a headache and when I do I can usually pinpoint why. Another reason I LOVE my band :) I think a lot of it, for me, is I am not eating crap 24/7.. but that's just my opinion. Congrats! It's a great feeling isn't it? :)

Same here...went through dozens of extra-strength tylenol every week...I'd take them 3 or 4 at a time!!! I never in a million years would have believed that losing weight would help with headaches. I wonder why?

Sabrina:)

I used to get horrible Migraines, almost daily! Now rarely mostly around that time of month. :D

I get headaches most usuallly every evening. Sometimes severe and sometimes just annoying, but they are always there. I am wondering if it is blood pressure related. It is nice to hear that maybe they will go away... meanwhile I will bring it up at my consultation with my surgeon. :-?

Morning migraines can be caused by having sleep apnea. Losing weight often cures sleep apnea, hence no more headaches.

I've got sleep apnea and as soon as I got my CPAP machine to breathe with at night, the morning migraines disappeared, so did the terrible sinus problems and feeling tired all the time.

Being overweight is the most common reason for sleep apnea and most obese people have it, so it goes to show that losing weight would help that. Not always, but often. Mine isn't gone yet, but it might be if I ever lose enough weight.