I'm sooo ready!!

:D Finally after 1 year of research and debating I have decided to move forward with the lapband. My surgery is scheduled for Friday, 8/7.

Now the hardest part will be to the wait until the date comes!!! I am nervous but so excited at the same time. I know my journey will be difficult, but well worth it in the the end.

Thank you for all your postings. They have been a true inspiration to me!! :D

:D Finally after 1 year of research and debating I have decided to move forward with the lapband. My surgery is scheduled for Friday, 8/7.

Now the hardest part will be to the wait until the date comes!!! I am nervous but so excited at the same time. I know my journey will be difficult, but well worth it in the the end.

Thank you for all your postings. They have been a true inspiration to me!! :D

Congrats on your decision! Are you flying to Tj? I am trying to figure out how to deal with the financial aspects if I have to fly there... but it is all so exciting! Keep us posted! =D>

Congrats on your decision! Are you flying to Tj? I am trying to figure out how to deal with the financial aspects if I have to fly there... but it is all so exciting! Keep us posted! =D>

Actually, I live in the Los Angeles area, so I will driving in. I was soo exicted to post I forgot to add my picture and a ticker, but that will come later. It is all super exciting. I can't wait :cheerleader:

Congrats on your decision! The day will come before you know it! From the day I scheduled to my surgery was over 4 months so I understand the waiting game. It felt like forever away, but then next thing I knew I was in the car with Fransisco!

Congrats on your decision! The day will come before you know it! From the day I scheduled to my surgery was over 4 months so I understand the waiting game. It felt like forever away, but then next thing I knew I was in the car with Fransisco!

Thanks for the motivation! I'll try and stay focus until the surgery date. Congrats on your sucessful weight loss. You look absolutely incredible. I'm sure you get that all the time but really it's just amazing. =D>

I hope I can get the same results!!

Good for you - You're gonna love it! It's not as hard as it seems... You're ready for change - it like when someone hounds you to lose weight! you hate it! and fight it... But this time YOU Are ready!!!! And want it Tired of living the way you;ve been.... And that's what I think makes it easier..........

Well I am a much happier person and I'm feeling better about myself with each passing day-

Congrats & good luck

shiney