Band slippage?

Desperately need some opinions too...similar question to recent help one...

I had a good fill approx 3 weeks ago.(now have 2.2 in my 4 cc band and it was done with fluro) I've been eating carefully and have had my band for over a year.

6 days ago I was eating veggies from a strifry and had consumed maybe 8 bites, chewing pretty carefully I thought. I felt full suddenly and had to PB...the spasm led to vomitting a small amount, then again the rest of what I had eaten. Since then I feel like fluids go down very slowly making me feel full with every gulp, to the point of comsuming way less than I need. I have even PB'd cold teas and warm soups. I don't feel a blockage necessarily, but does this sound like my band may have slipped, preventing even fluids from having a clear path to travel??

Desperately need some opinions too...similar question to recent help one...

I had a good fill approx 3 weeks ago.(now have 2.2 in my 4 cc band and it was done with fluro) I've been eating carefully and have had my band for over a year.

6 days ago I was eating veggies from a strifry and had consumed maybe 8 bites, chewing pretty carefully I thought. I felt full suddenly and had to PB...the spasm led to vomitting a small amount, then again the rest of what I had eaten. Since then I feel like fluids go down very slowly making me feel full with every gulp, to the point of comsuming way less than I need. I have even PB'd cold teas and warm soups. I don't feel a blockage necessarily, but does this sound like my band may have slipped, preventing even fluids from having a clear path to travel??

The PB may have just irritated your band causing swelling. That's what happened to me and I had a partial unfill from 3cc's to 2cc's almost a month ago. Had to go on liquids for a week and now I'm waiting to get refilled on the 16th. The doc told me after a PB, go on liquids for at least 24 hours to allow the swelling to go down.

Since it has been over a year that you were banded and you said you vomited a small amount, I wouldn't think your band would have slipped. It sounds more like you are swollen.

I was looking at going to Honduras sometime this year (not gonna happen now) and asked what I needed to do if I got sick while there. My fill doctor said that the scar tissue should have a good hold on my band and unless I was vomiting violently for an extensive period of time that I should be okay even if I got sick.

Have you been on liquids only since your incident? I discovered this past week that while I can get 5 meals out of one Chinese take out meal, the 4 leftover meals require very careful eating and 2/3 of a cup is my limit on Chinese leftovers even if I am careful. The skin on a green pepper got me one day, of course I was stressed over a doctor's appointment that day which didn't help anything.