Another Fill - 5 More Pounds Gone

I went for my 'second' fill today. It was easy and the doctor was pleased with how I'm progressing. Even better - the fill didn't cost anything. Any fill that he does within one week of the other fill is free.

We've set up an appointment for July 30th - for another fill if needed - or if I'm doing well, just for a weigh in.

I'm feeling good - clear liquids today. I kinda' overdid it this morning, so I'm feeling a bit weak and ick now - have to remember to take it easy on clear liquid day.

YAY for five pounds gone!

- Simone

:dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2:

I went for my 'second' fill today. It was easy and the doctor was pleased with how I'm progressing. Even better - the fill didn't cost anything. Any fill that he does within one week of the other fill is free.

We've set up an appointment for July 30th - for another fill if needed - or if I'm doing well, just for a weigh in.

I'm feeling good - clear liquids today. I kinda' overdid it this morning, so I'm feeling a bit weak and ick now - have to remember to take it easy on clear liquid day.

YAY for five pounds gone!

- Simone

:dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2:

Sounds like you are on a roll! YAY!! I know you are feeling good, how could you not be!!!! Way to go!

You are doing great!! Keep up the great work!!