Anna's Band Journey 7/10/09

Hi Everyone, I'm a newbie to this Lap-Band forum. I had my Surgery today on 07/10/09 with Dr. Ortiz. I was the first of six patients to be banded this morning. I feel great and I'm up walking the halls; also as you can see I'm blogging from OCC computer station. So far.....so good and no complications! I'm very optimistic this will help me acheive my weight loss. For those who are contempalting in choosing a Lap-Band Surgeon...I highly recommend Dr. Ortiz and Dr. Martinez at OCC. They both have an excellent bedside manner and their surgical staff is great. This is my first blog and will keep you all up to date with my weekly stats.

weight.png

Banded on 07/10/09 OCC Dr. Ortiz/Dr. Martinez

Starting wt: 216

Pre-op wt: 209=-7lbs

BMI: 35.5

OCC Goal wt: 148

My Goal wt: 138

P/O Weight loss

07/17/09: 205= -4lbs=11 lbs

07/24/09: 201= -4lbs=15 lbs

07/31/09: 199= -2lbs=17 lbs

08/07/09: 197= -2lbs=19 lbs

08/14/09:

6 wk fill 08/21/09:

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Everyone, I'm a newbie to this Lap-Band forum. I had my Surgery today on 07/10/09 with Dr. Ortiz. I was the first of six patients to be banded this morning. I feel great and I'm up walking the halls; also as you can see I'm blogging from OCC computer station. So far.....so good and no complications! I'm very optimistic this will help me acheive my weight loss. For those who are contempalting in choosing a Lap-Band Surgeon...I highly recommend Dr. Ortiz and Dr. Martinez at OCC. They both have an excellent bedside manner and their surgical staff is great. This is my first blog and will keep you all up to date with my weekly stats.

Which band did you get?

[url="http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wf3aobQ/"]
[img=http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wf3aobQ/weight.png]
[/url]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Anna,

I really look forward to reading your blog as your journey on. I am scheduled at the OCC on 9/25/09.

Maggie

Hi Maggis,

Please stay in touch. You are just 4 days early than me and it would be great to know how you are doing. Hope your surgery went well--

Kathy