Living 6 months with my band

Hi everyone I read this forum all the time what great information I have got from this forum

Living with my band has been a great challeged some days are good and some days things just don't

go down right I do know when things don't go down Its my fault not the band's I still try and eat to fast

then thats when things get stuck I will be going to OCC on wed the 15th of july for my third fill I now no that things will

really change If I don't slow down

I can say I love this band without it I would of never been able to lose the weight that I have lost

I can't even rember when I ever workout in my life now I work out ever day not only at home

but at a gym never would of done that before.

I can never thank Jazzy Jude enough for all of her help and love during these 6 months

I was banded on the 12th of Jan 2009 with 65 pounds lost I hope to loose another 40 before Oct when I go on my cursie but we will have to see

how things go I try not to push it the weight will come off as long as Im doing my part

Thanks to all of you for all your help You been great

Janet

DANG! I ALMOST got through the whole post without a tear! Love you right back darlin'!

Just remember, to look back as a lesson to learn that you've accomplished in succeeding a new life with new awareness to live a healthier lifestyle.

Also remember that this is NOT a race and you are NOT competing with anyone, except yourself. This is the time to enjoy yourself with a newfound yearning of new interests or getting back to what you've had before but with a better insight and results.

Like you, I've some good days and then not so good days...but I always have a "Plan B" to fall back on. Keep the focus and BELIEVE in yourself. You are doing FANTASTIC and I am SO PROUD of you! What a testimonial you are ~ YOU GO GIRL!

((HUGS!!))...Jazzy!!

Congrats on your success thus far! Pretty crazy how fast time flies huh!

Keep up the great work!