Never thought this would come true

I never thought this dream could start to came true !!!!!!!!!!

the first picture is me now after dropping 64 pounds I thought I would put a before picture

on here it was hard to find one I just never would have pictures taken of me. I always take all

the pictures so I did not have to have a picture of me or I would go behine peoples back and

delete the pictures But I found one HA HA so here it is

I still have 60 pounds to go to make my first goal, But with all of your help and hard work I will get there

the first picture is me now after dropping 64 pounds I thought I would put a before picture

on here it was hard to find one I just never would have pictures taken of me. I always take all

the pictures so I did not have to have a picture of me or I would go behine peoples back and

I still have 60 pounds to go to make my first goal, But with all of your help and hard work I will get there

WOW, YOU LOOK GREAT!!! =D> I'm sure you get this comment all the time now but seriously congrats I know it takes alot on your part to get there.

Way to go Sawdawg! You are doing fantastic! =D>

I agree you are doing fantastic! And I also want that tan! B)

Keep up the great work!

You look great! I also love your tan.

P.S. I apologize for what I wrote before. I reread it and couldn't believe how it came out.

You look great! I am 55 and we started at nearly the same weight. We also had our surgeries within several weeks of each other. I have yet to post any before or after pictures. Do you find that you feel thinner than what your pictures show? That is the part that depresses me is when I see a picture of myself.

determination------- I am 51 and I now im working out in a gym in hopes some of this skin goes away and yes I feel thinner then I think I look in pictures but

hopefully my body images will start to get better as time goes on that's one of the things im working on its not easy