I hope I dont regret this.

Your right, so here I got an idea. No nudity, as they put it. Totally clothed

I guess if they want to fire me for exercising there is nothing I can do about that. I am just having fun. This time you guys are the only ones I am showing. No one at work will know unless they look it up and if they do, shame on them for being on your tube. HA!

YEAH STORMY! Way to get back up on that horse! You were wonderfully graceful and you should never apologize to anyone for having fun on your pole!

Red

If the President of the United States can be all over tv talking about his cigarette smoking and having a beer with a police officer and the guy he tried to arrest (or whatever happened), then you have no worries about posting an exercise video on youtube that was done in taste and basically anonymously.

She is just jealous of you and the positive changes you have made in your life. Keep up the good work and know that that more she gets ticked the better job you are doing at making those positive changes. When handed a lemon, make lemonade - sugar free of course.

Thanks guys, your guys rock!!! Anyone going to join me, come on get those poles out, lets get dancing!!! If I can do it anyone can!!!