on the BAND wagon!

Hello my wonderful forum friends!!

I am reporting that I did indeed get banded today, and it was a piece of cake! I'm back at my hotel in the Marriot. Dr. Martinez, Dr. Sol, Dr. Miranda, Dr. Jimenez, and Carmelita were WONDERFUL. It was a great experience, and I actually feel relatively fine. I've been walking alot, and oh my goodness! I have so much to say that I can't type fast enough.

I'm really thrilled I did it, and I am even excited now. I wanted to send my greatest thanks for all of your support beforehand and let you know that it REALLY helped.

I have a feeling I will become a forum addict, so get used to me! hehe.

I have not had too much gas pain, but I did a lot of burping when I was at the clinic, so maybe that helped. I'm somewhat sore, but otherwise I am fine.

I have a huge cheesy grin on my face, so thanks to ya'll for helping get me here.

You were all right, and I am glad I was able to hear from you and now trust that this was the right decision for me and it will give me my life back.

Tomorrow we are still going to be in Tijuana so we will probably go out and shop so I can walk and my Mom won't be cooped up in the hotel. Then a flight back to Nashville Thursday where I shall begin the healing process. I'm pretty stoked about Capri Suns, I haven't had those in years.

Alright, off to bed now.

I hope and pray for the best to you all, and I'm sure I'll be posting again soon.

<3 Chloe'

Hello my wonderful forum friends!!

I am reporting that I did indeed get banded today, and it was a piece of cake! I'm back at my hotel in the Marriot. Dr. Martinez, Dr. Sol, Dr. Miranda, Dr. Jimenez, and Carmelita were WONDERFUL. It was a great experience, and I actually feel relatively fine. I've been walking alot, and oh my goodness! I have so much to say that I can't type fast enough.

I'm really thrilled I did it, and I am even excited now. I wanted to send my greatest thanks for all of your support beforehand and let you know that it REALLY helped.

I have a feeling I will become a forum addict, so get used to me! hehe.

I have not had too much gas pain, but I did a lot of burping when I was at the clinic, so maybe that helped. I'm somewhat sore, but otherwise I am fine.

I have a huge cheesy grin on my face, so thanks to ya'll for helping get me here.

You were all right, and I am glad I was able to hear from you and now trust that this was the right decision for me and it will give me my life back.

Tomorrow we are still going to be in Tijuana so we will probably go out and shop so I can walk and my Mom won't be cooped up in the hotel. Then a flight back to Nashville Thursday where I shall begin the healing process. I'm pretty stoked about Capri Suns, I haven't had those in years.

Alright, off to bed now.

I hope and pray for the best to you all, and I'm sure I'll be posting again soon.

<3 Chloe'

Gosh, I don't know why I keep pushing the wrong button before I even say anything so sorry for doubling my post! #-o

Congratulations Chloe! You will feel good with those pain meds the wonderful Carmen pumped into you before you left the OCC, ha ha! But remind yourself that you have had surgery and you must let your body heal. Don't push yourself. If you get tired, rest. I rested a lot for the first week and I'm glad I did. My body was always reminding me that it needed it. The first few days are the roughest, but not really so bad. You will get some sharp pains in your abdomen on occassion, but if you walk, they go away pretty fast.

Be sure you stay hydrated and drink your liquids religously. You will het hungry (at least I know I did), but before long you can move on to the liquid yogurt and cream soup, and then it is much easier. Let us know if you have questions and take good care of yourself!!

Red

Congratulations! Nashville - hmmm, before long you will probably be dancing on stage and singing country songs. Let us know when your first album comes out, we all want a signed copy. Will probably need to get a couple of copies for my nephews as well. They have been with me all week and sing along word for word with every song on the country station.

Congrats! Now aren't you glad you listened to everyone in here! Now make sure and take your time and give your body time to heal. The 21 days is hard but you can do it!

Best of luck and can't wait to see your progress!

CHLOE!!!

How are you feeling, kiddo??

Let us know and take care...

Red