Anything Unexpected?

ok...my "sign" is a WEIRD one...lol. If I am either at that point...where I need to stop eating or I have taken one bite too many...I start sweating just a little bit...but under my eyes!! hahaha I know...it is weird...and I have no idea why...but it happens every time!!

I get this too!!!!!

Also, I am sorry I did not write this with my post so I wanted to post this as well.....Sometimes I get stuck in the fact that my glass in ALWAYS empty, trying to change that attitude about myself!

Things I did not expect......

I did not expect to "find" myself again. I think I have smoothered myself in food and my own unhappiness, I forgot who I was.....

I did not expect to become the biggest "Health Nut" that I know! ME a "Heath Nut" ..."WHATEVER!!!!...but its true! :rolleyes:

I never expected to look at someone elses plate and think "WOW that is alot of food, are they really gonna eat all of that"

I never expected to ask for a "to go box" with EVERY kids meal I order, when I order them.

I did not expect to be able to exercise and uhmmm...shhh ..kinda like it! ;)

I NEVER thought I would be able to wrap a towel around my self, even the "normal" towels, dont have to buy beach towels any longer! Did not think that would be a big deal, but that is an AWESOME feeling!

I NEVER expected to be able to wear Size 12 Jeans in Nine Months! :P

I NEVER EXPECTED to be able to do this, make it through the pre-op, make it through the 21 days on liquid, But I did and Like Shelby said, if we can do it, anyone can do it!

I could go on and on, but the biggest one yet is, Honestly I never EXPECTED that I could be this HAPPY with MYSELF!

Good Luck to you!

Carrie

Awesome! I love your posts. There are so many positives to this it amazes me. I am amazed, just amazed at certain aspects of the bandster lifestyle. I love the NSV so much!! Woo hoo on the normal size towel!

Oh my goodness this thread is hilarious! The NOISES!!! My son looks at me when it starts to groan and I just tell him the band is alive! lol And its complaining because it has to work very hard to pass the food through!

My sign is some pain.. usually right after I start to eat something.. so I have to take a bite and stop... if it passes ok, I continue.. if I start to salivate I have to pass on the meal.

Also, I am sorry I did not write this with my post so I wanted to post this as well.....Sometimes I get stuck in the fact that my glass in ALWAYS empty, trying to change that attitude about myself!

I did not expect to "find" myself again. I think I have smoothered myself in food and my own unhappiness, I forgot who I was.....

I did not expect to become the biggest "Health Nut" that I know! ME a "Heath Nut" ..."WHATEVER!!!!...but its true! :rolleyes:

I never expected to look at someone elses plate and think "WOW that is alot of food, are they really gonna eat all of that"

I never expected to ask for a "to go box" with EVERY kids meal I order, when I order them.

I NEVER thought I would be able to wrap a towel around my self, even the "normal" towels, dont have to buy beach towels any longer! Did not think that would be a big deal, but that is an AWESOME feeling!

I NEVER EXPECTED to be able to do this, make it through the pre-op, make it through the 21 days on liquid, But I did and Like Shelby said, if we can do it, anyone can do it!

I could go on and on, but the biggest one yet is, Honestly I never EXPECTED that I could be this HAPPY with MYSELF!

Good Luck to you!

Carrie

This is such a great post Carrie...

It is definitely true!

:lb13:

Kristi

Good Luck to you!

Carrie

This just made my day! THANK YOU!!

• 3 weeks later...
I burp A LOT. It is ofen hard to do it quietly haha so I walk away and do it when no one is around. Also, I learned this last week. I am one of those who spits up a lot. Do not attempt to spit up and swallow. I was at a dinner with a friend and didn't want to get up so I just swallowed it. Arg, it hurt, I could barely make it to the bathroom in fear of spitting up on myself.

I found it... LOL... Burping and gas are something that I thought when I did it, it was a rare thing... I am doing it every day all day... what the .... Just got banded September 17th, 5 days.... Have been sticking to the liquids.. except one thing I did yesterday was suck on a hard candy, sugar free and fat free... was that okay? lol... at least it tasted good... Never thought I would love cool pops so much.. watermelon, yum...