NSV - lulu lemon

Hey all

Just thought I would share a recent non scale victory of mine. I am now up to 54 pounds lost and have gone from a 24 to an 18 (and they are loose). So last weekend when I was out with a friend we stopped in at lululemon to browse. For any of you that don't know they are a hip retailer for yoga/workout gear. Now I have looked around in there before and the only thing I could buy were accessories but my friend convinced me to try stuff on cause the fit large. Well, the size 14 pants fit like a dream, and surprisingly the size 12 crops did too. I had to decide and ended up with crop pants and two tank tops :) It used to be a huge annoyance that I couldn't shop there because it is really popular (i live in the city where the store started), and everyone I know wears clothes from there. It was my first time shopping in "normal" sizes (aka not plus size) in about 15 years. As my friend put it, I have been lululemon deflowered, and it didn't hurt a bit (but it will when the visa bill comes).

Cheers

Louise

That's so funny Louise...I bought my first Lulu lemon outfit this summer and I was going to post about how happy I was but figured nobody outside of Vancouver would understand what a big deal this is for us!!!! I'm so glad you posted! LOVE Lulu Lemon!

Sabrina:)

Yay!!! Congratulations girl! That is so exciting - I am landlocked in the prairies but I can't wait to get to Lulu for a new outfit - you go girl!!! =D>

Congrats!! They are the best workout clothes – not only are they cute and fit your body awesome but they stay on when you work out!!

I love lululemon and its very big in the states - they have free classes at most stores on Sundays and they are awesome! They get the best instructors to teach so since you now have your outfits make sure to take the classes! Once I could fit into workout clothes that I loved and felt good in that's really when I started to take working out in the public arena to a new level!

Have fun with it girls!

Lisa

That's so funny Louise...I bought my first Lulu lemon outfit this summer and I was going to post about how happy I was but figured nobody outside of Vancouver would understand what a big deal this is for us!!!! I'm so glad you posted! LOVE Lulu Lemon!

Sabrina:)

So funny Sabrina....It is a big deal, especially going to school like I do with people so much younger than me, it is a sea of lulu lemon in every class. What is even more satisfying is I never was able to wear the clothes my friends could in high school so it means even more now that I can do it, even in such a small way.

lulu ROCKS

Louise

How exciting! Maybe I need to schedule a visit to Vancouver and meet with Lululemon myself. Congrats!

Smiley you would have soooo much fun at lulu lemon, but I know they have shops all over now. If you do ever come to Vancouver be sure to tell us bandsters so that we can meet up (and go shopping of course :)

Louise