Heading out to Phoenix – anyone want to meet up?

I’m heading out to AZ to visit my big sister; I need to get her on a healthy diet and exercise program. I’m getting in late Friday night on the 11th and will be there till the 22nd. If anyone wants to meet up let me know!

My goal is to take some hikes - and really focus on getting out and having some fun. (Dancing is on the menu....)

So let me know!

Lisa

I’m heading out to AZ to visit my big sister; I need to get her on a healthy diet and exercise program. I’m getting in late Friday night on the 11th and will be there till the 22nd. If anyone wants to meet up let me know!

My goal is to take some hikes - and really focus on getting out and having some fun. (Dancing is on the menu....)

So let me know!

Lisa

Too bad you are not coming to East Texas, would love to meet you! Anyway, have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carrie

Yaaa Holly - I'll pm you my cell this weekend - I'm hurriedly packing - did belly dancing and then went roller skating tonight - now have to pack, work in the AM and catch a plane - what a ride! (And I have two sisters - one in Tempe and one in Paradise Valley - I'll be all over the place)!

I wish I could see you too Carrie - I bet we'd have fun!

Lisa