Confessional

MyNewLife

Hi!

You know, this morning I woke up, got dress to go shopping and the first place I drove to was Starbucks. Got a Carmel Frap (not even light). Called my mom who I was going to go visit before shopping to let her know I was on my way. Hung up and my phone started Ringing. It was my sister who wanted to meet me at my moms and take her to where ..lol...Starbucks for Coffee. I got to my moms house and about an hour found myself right back at Starbucks with my sis and mom, ordering a Latte'...from Starbucks.. :o .WHAT THE HECK!!! That was a double NONO...lol ANYWAYS.................................

I thought this might help with the NO NO foods that we have a problem with. The idea is to make a goal and pledge not the eat these foods for that period of time. If you do, we can come hear and confess, get our forgiveness (support) from others and get back on track.

I pledge to stay away from ICE CREAM, CHIPS AND DIPS and STARBUCKS until September the 18th, my Birthday! (starting tomorrow)...lol. I will make a new goal (pledge) after this date. ;)

Good Luck Everyone!

Carrie

I have a lot of no no foods I need to stay away from too! Mine is definitely chips! I have a thing for just about any kind of chips and dip and I really need to lay off. I don't eat a lot of ice cream, but definitely more than I used to! Not sure if my tastes have changed or what, but i've been eatin way too much ice cream lately. Pasta has been another bad one, specifically this chicken fettuchini alfredo dish from a place near work. I get into a trend where I eat something over and over until I get sick of it and I need to mix it up more.

I'm with you i'm gonna vow to lay off the chips and dip! My bday is the day after yours (19th!!) and so i'll do the same and we can keep each other accountable. I'm off the chips!!!!

Hey Shelby!

That is too cool about your B-Day and yes that would be great, I need someone to keep me in check! The chips and dips I only eat when I go to the Mexican resturant, I will not allow them in my house...lol. The Ice Cream is just hard, I dont keep it in my house, however I will drive and get it. Ice Cream is going to be a big one for me but I am going to do it....

Good Luck to you!

Carrie

I go to Starbucks almost every day. You can get a skinny latte and it tastes just as good plus has lots of protein in it. Of course, if it is a trigger for you, then I will support you staying away!!! My fave is the Tall Skinny Cinnamon Dolce Latte- love it!

Sabrina:)

ps-sorry of my Starbucks Facebook status yesterday sent you on a bender, lol!

I go to Starbucks almost every day. You can get a skinny latte and it tastes just as good plus has lots of protein in it. Of course, if it is a trigger for you, then I will support you staying away!!! My fave is the Tall Skinny Cinnamon Dolce Latte- love it!

Sabrina:)

ps-sorry of my Starbucks Facebook status yesterday sent you on a bender, lol!

Sabrina,

YES, I totally blame it on you...lol....I knew I was going, just not twice with in an hour and half of each other. The guy working looked at me like I was crazy and just said.. "Welcome to Starbucks, what can I start you with...lol

I will have to try that one, that could be my birthday gift to myself on the 18th! ;)

Carrie

I have loved ice cream since birth. My dad would take us out for ice cream even when we were bad. I won't give it up, but I'll eat is less frequently and in less quantity.

My name is Margaret and I'm an ice-cream-a-holic.

Welcome Margaret! LOL,

I tend to have to completely stay away from something if I know its not good for me or I will make an excuss to have it, Ohhh well I will go home and work it off and guess what...so therefore I gotta stay away.

I am going to make a goal to be in the 189 by my birthday which is in 10 days, I have about 6 pounds to go so there for I am going to do the 5 day pouch test, but Im going to stay under 600-800 calories a day for the next 10 days.....I was thinking last night, on preop I had shake for Breakfast and Lunch and Line Cuisine for Dinner, which is about 600 caloires and lost 16 pounds in 17 days. I However was coming down from ALOT of calories per day.

Thanks for sharing!

Carrie

I pledge to stay away from ICE CREAM, CHIPS AND DIPS and STARBUCKS until September the 18th, my Birthday! (starting tomorrow)...lol. I will make a new goal (pledge) after this date. ;)

Good Luck Everyone!

Carrie

Hello Carrie,

Hey, my Birthday is the 20th of September. ;D

I occasionally get a tall skinny latte but I don't even drink 1/4 of it, but maybe once a month or twice.

I used to be addicted to Starbucks, but since getting banded, not the same since I am rarely there. It 's hard.

Keep up the good work.

Kristi

Hello Carrie,

Hey, my Birthday is the 20th of September. ;D

I occasionally get a tall skinny latte but I don't even drink 1/4 of it, but maybe once a month or twice.

I used to be addicted to Starbucks, but since getting banded, not the same since I am rarely there. It 's hard.

Keep up the good work.

Kristi

Hi Kristi!

That is too cool, Shelby's is the 19th!!!!

I am going to stay away, sometimes for me its just better! If I could only drink a little that would be GREAT but not me, I gotta drink the whole thing!

Carrie