Skin

Holly

I am not expecting an exact answer...lol...but I was wondering to myself...with losing over 150 pounds...how much extra weight I have on me just from saggy skin....hmmmm. Anyone that has had a TT and or lift...how much more weight had you lost after surgery?

I am not expecting an exact answer...lol...but I was wondering to myself...with losing over 150 pounds...how much extra weight I have on me just from saggy skin....hmmmm. Anyone that has had a TT and or lift...how much more weight had you lost after surgery?

Since you posted this in the Post op Diet and Food section... it had me wondering just what are you eating? :P

Since you posted this in the Post op Diet and Food section... it had me wondering just what are you eating? :P

HAHA...OOPS...WRONG SECTION! I honestly eat everything...just small amounts. I try to eat healthy though...but I DO cheat because that is just the way I can control myself from big cheats! My very fav treat as of late is FF Greek Yogurt. :) 24 G of protein...add a little fruit and splenda and it is sooooo good!

HAHA...OOPS...WRONG SECTION! I honestly eat everything...just small amounts. I try to eat healthy though...but I DO cheat because that is just the way I can control myself from big cheats! My very fav treat as of late is FF Greek Yogurt. :) 24 G of protein...add a little fruit and splenda and it is sooooo good!

I figured... I found it quite funny! Thanks for the tip on the Greek Yogurt! :)