"Stick-To-It Saturday"

AngieB

I came back from my brisk walk. I am coming back from a injury so I have to limit my workout and intensity. I spent 15 minutes walking.

Today I am going to pick up the house, shop at Costco and Walmart, do some laundry, and get my items ready for the TAKE 2 kids consignment sale.

I am volunteering tomorrow for 4 hours at TAKE 2! Woop!

Angie

Charelle Great Ideas!

I am just leaving for my 40 minute walk. Then I will go visit my mom. After that I am taking advantage of the sunshine and will be in the pool all day relaxing. Probably only this one week of warm weather left before I have to close the pool so taking advantage of.

Preop diet is going well. I have lost 19 pounds on it.

Getting a little scared at times about the surgery but mostly just looking forward to becoming a bandster on Sept 29th.

Have a great saturday everyone.

Ahhh a pool, I wish!!! But not up here!

I am going to take my dogs out for a good walk then I have a serious cleaning of the house scheduled. I am also going through my clothes as everything is falling off - Wahooo!!!!

Then off to get groceries as I am having my best friend from junior high school come over tomorrow - we haven't seen each other in almost 30 years!!! A day of pampering is scheduled for both of us so I will work hard today.

Have a great weekend everyone! :rolleyes:

HAPPY STICK-TO-IT SATURDAY!!

275.jpg

Today, I'm going to stick to my pre-op diet with absolutely NO cheating at all! Unfortunately, it's also house cleaning day, but at least I'll get some exercise in while doing all that. Hopefully I'll get out & about to run some errands also.

~Charelle

I am just leaving for my 40 minute walk. Then I will go visit my mom. After that I am taking advantage of the sunshine and will be in the pool all day relaxing. Probably only this one week of warm weather left before I have to close the pool so taking advantage of.

Preop diet is going well. I have lost 19 pounds on it.

Getting a little scared at times about the surgery but mostly just looking forward to becoming a bandster on Sept 29th.

Have a great saturday everyone.

Okay, how did I not notice until NOW that you are from Vancouver Island...or did I know that?! What part? My husband is from Ladysmith, went to UVic, and I used to live in Courtenay. Anyway, yes, the forecast for these parts looks great for the rest of the weekend, enjoy!!! ANd good work on the pre-op!!!

Sabrina:)

Hi Sabrina. I was raised in Shawnigan Lake. Went to Cowichan High. My brother lives in Ladysmith now with his family. I actually lived in Vancouver for 4 years while I went to Nursing school and worked at VGH.

Small world hey.

I just finished some work so I am not heading out to the pool. Love floating.

Where do you go to have your fills Sabrina. I am booked for surgery on Sept 29th .

Any words of advice for someone about to be banded?

I started my pre-op diet today during an 8 hour shift at work in the PACU. Kinda busy, mentally and physically. I was soooooooo hungry in the afternoon. I justified the doughnut I ate after that as a safety precaution for my patients. WTF? I am sick!

I just ate my Lean Cuisine spaghetti and it was pretty good, actually.

Hopefully the rest of the pre-op diet won't go as today did.

margaret

Well here is how great my STICK TO IT SATURDAY....ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Did really well at breakfast and lunch, even had a lunch date and ate a hamburger patty. Hubby come home and want to go where...give you one guess....YEs you are correct!!! MEXICAN food!!! Not only did I go and eat chips and dip and some beans, they have FREEEEEEEE ice cream as you WALK out the door.... :-(

I have no control... I have done SO good for the last week, have not had NOTHING but two oreo cookies and ate more than I should of multi grain crackers....Ohhh well, I guess I will just do better the rest of the week!!!!!

Hope everyones went better than mine!!!

Ohhhh yeah, PLEASE dont let me forget that peice of Peach pie!!!!!

Carrie

Ha. I agree with Sabrina. My favorite food in the world is Mexican and we don't have one decent mexican restaurant on all of Vancouver Island. Good thing for me :)

Debbie

OMG! I could never survive in your neck of the woods. My body requires good mexican food!

Sabrina nad RevyD - I could visit, but not live where you both do.......

I LOOOVVVEEEE Mexican food! I could eat it about every day!

I'm behind it was a busy weekend so i'm playing catch up. Yesterday I ran almost 4 miles then watched some football and then headed to a friend's house for their housewarming party. I was really not good in the food dept I grazed really bad. I am running a 5k on Saturday so i'm gonna run on Tues and Thurs so my body isn't too sore.

OMgoshhh!

Im with Angie, I dont think I could SURVICE without Mexican food...WOW that is CRAZY...lol......

***THinking***** Life with out Mexican Food - Carrie would probley be at goal by now...lol No Margaritas (I only drink them at my FAV MEXICAN food resturant), no chips and dips, ...You could just call me SKINNY!...lol

Hey A girl can Dream....

Carrie

OMgoshhh!

Im with Angie, I dont think I could SURVICE without Mexican food...WOW that is CRAZY...lol......

***THinking***** Life with out Mexican Food - Carrie would probley be at goal by now...lol No Margaritas (I only drink them at my FAV MEXICAN food resturant), no chips and dips, ...You could just call me SKINNY!...lol

Hey A girl can Dream....

Carrie

Carrie - you are a scream. Laughed at your reply - Mexican is a must have....which I have not had lately..... <_<

Hello All,

I also love Mexican food. I grew up in San Diego and there are some awsesome restaurants. Mt favorite used to be Cotijas in Mira Mesa, but I think it is gone now. They had the best cheese quesadillas.

Now I live 85 miles north of SD and there is this great whole in the wall place called El Comal and then there is a place in Corona called Miguels. (both are yummy)

I learned how to make some killer chicken taquitos in Illinois (of all places) Ha ha... I don't make them for myself much anymore, but I will for other family and friends. I made them in July for a friend and last month for my sister and set aside some chicken mixture just for me. It was good without frying them and without the crunchy tortilla wrap too.

OK, now I want some taco meat, oohhh shredded beef yum... :good3:

Hugs,

Kristi